Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bulgaria

talking to a friend of mine last night and he asked me why there is nobody
    going to bulgaria for 4x4 holidays as he lives and owns a fair bit of properties
    restrants and bars and says there is basicly no laws when it comes to
    offroading?

i've fancied going to Bulgaria to live for a couple of years or so now but the Mrs isn't to keen on the idea at the mo
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

can give you a phone number of a friend who lives out there and has his own property company there if you want any info?

Comment

That would be ideal especially if the Mrs does come round to the idea of moving abroad.Thanks

Comment

We bought a house out in Bulgaria about 18 months ago, its in the Razgrad region, not been out there this year as the house is being renovated and its cheaper to get the builder in than for me to go over and do any work.

That the reason we got the surf in the first place, to take it over with a caravan and leave it there but the wife likes it to much to leave it, so may have to get another, when we move over (not for a few years though).

Not heard about any laws about going off road so should be interesting.
          Roy
          When ya stop having fun, Ya start getting old

Comment

I went to Sunny Beach in Bulgaria for 2 weeks with the wife a couple of years ago. We came back 1 week early. Cant imagine why anybody would want to emigrate to Bulgaria.

Comment

Originally posted by G@ZZ@ View Post
              I went to Sunny Beach in Bulgaria for 2 weeks with the wife a couple of years ago. We came back 1 week early. Cant imagine why anybody would want to emigrate to Bulgaria.
              You went to the worst part. i've been to sunnybeach and wouldn't go again, thats not the real Bulgaria.
              Roy

Comment

be careful taking a caravan mate it must be registered or else you cant bring it back out even then you WILL have trouble

Comment

Originally posted by spoofer28 View Post
                  be careful taking a caravan mate it must be registered or else you cant bring it back out even then you WILL have trouble
                  No intentions of bringing it back, filling it up with stuff and using it as a trailer that i can sleep in whilst the house is being renovated, then ill park in in the barn, one of which is bigger than the house with 500mm thick stone walls, at the side of that is a double garage (barn) 4mtr high and at the side of that is the workshop, all good sizes.
                  Roy

Comment

Originally posted by spoofer28 View Post
                    talking to a friend of mine last night and he asked me why there is nobody going to bulgaria for 4x4 holidays?
                    ....probably because it's too far to drive? Give me Wales anytime- can be there in under 2 hours!

Comment

Originally posted by roylittle0 View Post
                      No intentions of bringing it back, filling it up with stuff and using it as a trailer that i can sleep in whilst the house is being renovated, then ill park in in the barn, one of which is bigger than the house with 500mm thick stone walls, at the side of that is a double garage (barn) 4mtr high and at the side of that is the workshop, all good sizes.
                      you got any pics of your place out there Roy

Comment

Originally posted by laser_jock99 View Post
                        ....probably because it's too far to drive? Give me Wales anytime- can be there in under 2 hours!
                        Its only a 4 day trip, whats the problem? granted it would have to be a long weekend.
                        Roy

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce View Post
                          About 400, ill post some up tomorrow.
                          Roy

Comment

i've fancied going to Bulgaria to live for a couple of years or so now but the Mrs isn't to keen on the idea at the mo
                            Christ I didn't know youfancied Bulgaria Rich!!!

Elaine, Josh and I went there for Xmas a few years back and loved it. We'd love to go there to live and run a small holiday place or something similar, but we could'nt really consider it with Josh still in school.

Great place to go but watch the Krakea!!

Comment

Here you are then, the house isn't much but it has potential and its cheap to have work done out there, the house, barns, land and all legal cost was around £3600 all in, we have had new concrete floors, another brick skin put on the front elevation with insulation, septic tank and all the drainage all done for £1200.

The house

One of the barns

This will be the garage and workshop

The view from the bedroom window/veranda

This is the main road leading to the vilage
                              Last edited by roylittle0; 6 November 2008, 18:36.
                              Roy

Comment

Working...
                              X