Gutted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scorpion View Post
    Most likely the store manager doesn't want to offend 'minority groups' who use his store by parking British army vehicles outside!!
    In case there is any confusion here, this was meant as a sarcastic comment towards the manager. I certainly wasn't defending the feelings of 'minority groups'.

Just thought I'd point that out, it wouldn't be the first time that one of my posts has been miscontrued.
    'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

In case there is any confusion here, this was meant as a sarcastic comment towards the manager. I certainly wasn't defending the feelings of 'minority groups'.

Just thought I'd point that out, it wouldn't be the first time that one of my posts has been miscontrued.
      Are you an ex miner?

Comment

I know you were jokeing mate, i was just stating how i feel, i'm sick of the political correctness that seems to rule our lives these days,
        Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Originally posted by POPEYE View Post
          I know you were jokeing mate, i was just stating how i feel, i'm sick of the political correctness that seems to rule our lives these days,
          Calm down mate!!

Just think... not long till Winter tide celebrations!!!

Im with you... f**k 'em

Comment

anyway my tyres arrived today, masssssssive, but not as big as your's!!!,

Comment

anyway my tyres arrived today, masssssssive, but not as big as your's!!!,
              you show me yours and i'll show you mine

tyres you dirty minded sods
              https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

anyway my tyres arrived today, !!!,
                You lucky so and so, I'm STILL waiting to get my hands on a set of 33's. (Tyres that is!)
                'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

I've emailed one of the veterans to ask him to point out to the manager the difference the vehicles make to the collections & also point out that we have been there & done the same in the past.

I'll tread softly first & if he still wont budge I'll go in with both guns blazing.

figuratively speaking that is, I'm not a complete nutter.
                  I'm not a complete idiot.......

My kneecap was removed in 1981

Comment

If you don't get sorted by the time i do my big lift then i may end up having to sell my 33x12.50x15's on 15x10 white steel rims as i won't be able to use them anymore,
                    unless i keep having the tracking set up for each set of tyres when fitted but i think that may work out a bit exspensive tho
                    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

god this country is poxy shite,it really really is,id either go above the manager,or park on the street outside the supermarket,or all park there,each person go in and buy a paper each,keep reciept,then he cant stop u parking there anyway

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce View Post
                        If you don't get sorted by the time i do my big lift then i may end up having to sell my 33x12.50x15's on 15x10 white steel rims as i won't be able to use them anymore,
                        unless i keep having the tracking set up for each set of tyres when fitted but i think that may work out a bit exspensive tho
                        Tracking shouldn't an an issue switching the tyres mate.

Only thing that might cause issues is if you re gear for the 38.5's then the 33's will be bl**dy horrible!! So you might want to get a set of 35's for any offroading.

Comment

[QUOTE=stormforce;502066]you show me yours and i'll show you mine

I gave up trying to keep up with you Rich, i just get to 33 and your on ya way to 37, does that make you a tyre whore?

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce View Post
                            you show me yours and i'll show you mine

I gave up trying to keep up with you Rich, i just get to 33 and your on ya way to 39,
                            does that make you a tyre whore?

Comment

You lucky so and so, I'm STILL waiting to get my hands on a set of 33's. (Tyres that is!)

Aye they aint bad Jim got em from Mikey, one is new and others are just under 1/3rd worn, still loads of rubber, see me out i reccon, started scrubbing up with vim and hot soapy water to bring the lettering up, he had em fitted with the lettering on the inside (like rod) hope you get sorted soon,

Comment

Aye they aint bad Jim got em from Mikey, one is new and others and just under 1/3rd worn, still loads of rubber, see me out i reccon, started scrubbing up with vim and hot soapy water to bring the lettering up, he had em fitted with the lettering on the inside (like rod) hope you get sorted soon,
                                im a trend setter!

Comment

Working...
                                X