Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Phantom 18 View Post
    Nah checked em all theyre fine.
    i really hate random elec faults don't u?

Comment

the ecu doctor has a good reputation, let's hope he's not needed though - http://www.the-ecu-doctor.co.uk/
      =========
      =SOLD UP!=
      =========

Comment

Originally posted by nero279 View Post
        the ecu doctor has a good reputation, let's hope he's not needed though - http://www.the-ecu-doctor.co.uk/
        Well he was needed and have sent it off today. Many thanks for the link. £160 to repair though. Thats £193 for an ecu that I never got, £252 for one that fueled my truck wrong and now £163 to fix my old one. 3rd time lucky hopefully.
        monstercreations.org.uk

Comment

If you paid for the one that didn't arrive via credit card contact your bank, you may get a refund.
          I'm not a complete idiot.......

My kneecap was removed in 1981

Comment

Well got my ecu back from the ecu doctor today (thanks Nero) plugged it in and whoopy it works fine again also got a baseball cap a lighter and a fridge magnet. Repaired it in 3 days and swagged me up as well what a service. Also cheaper than the one that never arrived and the one that did'nt work.
            Would recomend him to anyone.
            monstercreations.org.uk

Comment

glad yr sorted matey

Comment

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2 View Post
                glad yr sorted matey
                Yeah me too and thanks for your help also. Are you going to truck fest 3rd and 4th May 2009 Peterborough I seem to remember saying I would take your little ones for a ride in my big rig
                monstercreations.org.uk

Comment

Yeah me too and thanks for your help also. Are you going to truck fest 3rd and 4th May 2009 Peterborough I seem to remember saying I would take your little ones for a ride in my big rig
                  that sounds like a plan,or maybe the one in kent again?if its on,as its a fair bit closer?ps my kids would love that cheers mate,my 6 yr old boy has so many monster truck toys ive lost count lol,here they are
                  Lewis and Gabby

Comment

Ha thats my mates truck (badger) if you and he are there next year I'll get them a ride in that also. And this one.
                    monstercreations.org.uk

Comment

that wud be brill mate,do u know if the kent one is on again?
                      oh and they saw that one too lol,and many others lol

Last edited by darkdezigns; 13 November 2008, 22:19.

Comment

I can get them a ride in most of them even the supercharged Daz69. I don't have any dates yet for MM 09 but will let you known when I do.
                        monstercreations.org.uk

Comment

I can get them a ride in most of them even the supercharged Daz69. I don't have any dates yet for MM 09 but will let you known when I do.
                          cheers mate that wud be good,i actually spoke to daz for quite a while nice bloke,his daughter decided to play with my kids lol

Comment

cheers mate that wud be good,i actually spoke to daz for quite a while nice bloke,his daughter decided to play with my kids lol
                            He was at my house or rather Lukes house next door buying a gearbox a few weeks ago because his lunched itself.
                            monstercreations.org.uk

Comment

He was at my house or rather Lukes house next door buying a gearbox a few weeks ago because his lunched itself.
                              cant say im suprised with the tiny blower his runs lolol,just told kids bout goin out in yours,now they keep askin if its monster mania yet lol

Comment

cant say im suprised with the tiny blower his runs lolol,just told kids bout goin out in yours,now they keep askin if its monster mania yet lol
                                Everyone says the toyota 5 speed box's are week but that truck of Lukes that your kids are pictured in front of has had the same box for years. I have seen him do donuts on tarmac, drag race it at Santa Pod and do 100mph with his caravan on the back. Still he has no problems with it.
                                monstercreations.org.uk

Comment

Working...
                                X