• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's already on the payroll
    I'm not a complete idiot.......

My kneecap was removed in 1981

Comment

I didn't see it, but it sounds like they have finally out-disgraced themselves this time. 20 seconds made up on one lap? Honestly.

Personally, if I was Lewis Hamilton I would be ashamed to be part of the charade but McLaren and his pushy dad have been brainwashing him since he was a kid so he has no idea of what a weirdo he is.

Comment

Originally posted by Sancho View Post
        I didn't see it, but it sounds like they have finally out-disgraced themselves this time. 20 seconds made up on one lap? Honestly.

Personally, if I was Lewis Hamilton I would be ashamed to be part of the charade but McLaren and his pushy dad have been brainwashing him since he was a kid so he has no idea of what a weirdo he is.
        well that is true but.....................

toyota didnt call ther cars in so they were running very worn out dry tyres in the pouring rain...that has to count for something ??
        Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Maybe there is an underlying factor here but

Hamilton over cooks a corner drive through penalty
          A few laps later massa off the track comes back on takes hamilton out.. a drive through penalty, hamilton hi no one massa did, go figure

Massa on the night race, was very naughty anothe rdrive through

Hamilton over takes rekinnoninononinon penalty 25 sec demotes him to third

Massa does similar to above 10,000 euro fine afer the race, oh that hurt him

and so it goes on

Hamilton won every race for himself never had a team mate to hand him a win like raikinoninonon did to massa

So if glock did hand the place to hamilton i say what goes around comes around good luck to him and good on yer glock

Oh and the best bit of the whole season for me was the ferrari nearly celebration, classic, for everything else theres mastercard
          Last edited by Koi; 3 November 2008, 21:40.
          Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
          My choice
          Back off

Comment

i especially enjoyed the commentator who got really excited....i thought he was going to have a fit !!
            Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

I just think the whole thing - everything that Nigel's mentioned above - was stage managed to make it 'exciting'.

Maybe I'm just a cynic though....

Comment

Originally posted by Sancho View Post
                It's quite normal. Apache is just trolling again. Barrichello ended up with a podium practically from the back of the race earlier in the year due to making so much time up at Silverstone on full wets. And that was only over several laps.

Plus, if Glock did hand Hamilton the place, then good show. Least there's still a shred of decency in the sport if so.

Besides, on the point of suspicion, I would say that Vettel's motives were far more dubious.

Comment

Yeah, and it was really good when Stone Cold Steve Austin came and saved the Rock when he was getting beaten up by the Undertaker.

Comment

Originally posted by MattF View Post
                    Apache is just trolling again.
                    MEEE?!?!?!

Pots, kettles, black - spring to mind!
                    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Working...
                    X