• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hamilton done it

well done to lewis hamilton on a good race and what a finish
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Originally posted by stormforce View Post
    well done to lewis hamilton on a good race and what a finish
    ahh just wait...im sure ferrari have lodged an appeal as lewis is black and therefore he couldnt be the new usa president either........
    Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

what a good race at the end, shame the brazilians are sore at him lol

Comment

I like a nice Brazilian...
        Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
          mmmmmmm

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
            isn't that a haircut i wanted one but the barber said i didn't have enough hair

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
              ahh just wait...im sure ferrari have lodged an appeal as lewis is black and therefore he couldnt be the new usa president either........
              im sure they will as Glock was posting decent splits until the last few corners

Is anything void from conspiracy anymore..well done to the lad, him and his family have worked ###### hard for it

Comment

Originally posted by steve s View Post
                isn't that a haircut i wanted one but the barber said i didn't have enough hair
                What do you get up to with your barber? the amount of hair on ones head has nothing to do with it. Ask your mrs.

Brazilian: For those who don't want to go all the way but still want a taste of adventure, the Brazilian is for you! All hair would be removed except for a fashionable, vertical stripe. Join the followers and celebrities around the world who swear by this style!
                I'm not a complete idiot.......

My kneecap was removed in 1981

Comment

It was a bit unbeliavcable if you remember my posts last year... almost as so F1 needed a few seasons of exitement....it's a very closed sport ;-)

did you see Massa's old mans face as he was celebrating then was told ha ha ha!
                  Nissan Patrol for on-road, and a Land-Rover 110 shed for off-road :-)

Comment

Working...
                  X