It lives!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It lives!!!

Hi folks. My truck's been sorned since April after I broke my front diff at Bunny. Got that fixed in June but was busy doing other things and its been sitting there gathering moss and cobwebs since.

I knew I needed new batteries as they weren't that great last winter, so a quick peek on here to find out what I needed and after battering the local shop down from £164 to £135 for a pair of 88/89's I got them fitted today. Top up the coolant, checked all the other fluids and brrrrrrmmmmmm it's running again with no drama other than a bit smoky on start up

Got insurance lined up from Adrian Flux for just over £200 TPFT with all mods, and I'm ready to enjoy the winter

So, how is everybody?
    Wax on, wax off

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
    Hi folks. My truck's been sorned since April after I broke my front diff at Bunny. Got that fixed in June but was busy doing other things and its been sitting there gathering moss and cobwebs since.

I knew I needed new batteries as they weren't that great last winter, so a quick peek on here to find out what I needed and after battering the local shop down from £164 to £135 for a pair of 88/89's I got them fitted today. Top up the coolant, checked all the other fluids and brrrrrrmmmmmm it's running again with no drama other than a bit smoky on start up

Got insurance lined up from Adrian Flux for just over £200 TPFT with all mods, and I'm ready to enjoy the winter

So, how is everybody?
    i was wondering the other day "hmmm haven't heard from fordy for a while"

and there you were !!

im fine thanks for asking..how the devil are you squire

(been a bit quiet of late on here)
    Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Very well, thank you Graham. Alex says 'Hi Ed'.

I've been enjoying my bike during the lovely summer

A solo trip to the Isle of Man a few weeks before the TT (the mountain is nearly empty) and a week in the Pyrenees in September with a bunch of mates did the 'me, me, me' time. And a 4,500 mile road trip, camping round the Baltic Sea did the family time this summer.

Been on any trips yourself?

We're looking forward to the Scottish trip, but hopefully get some laning in before then
      Wax on, wax off

Comment

and ed says hi straight back to alex !!!!

not been doing to much chris...(shortage of work at present)..but we did recently do a weekend in wales again..but this time it REALLY rained..the happy valley turning from exhilerating to frighteneing !!

really looking forward to scotland,i just hope the truck survives the bio-stein games in november !!. i think scotland will be this surfs last odyssesy, as we are trying to look for a land cruiser to play around with !
        Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Working...
        X