No announcement yet.

@ Rodleach

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ian, the guy at JCS is a good guy... he will try and sort you out... try and get him to have a browse on this site... maybe he might be a little more flexible... He sorted me out nicely, with my black modulars and BFG's... with the mileage I am still doing, it was the easiest option... price was good... but the service was excellent...

Comment

Originally posted by AndyLala View Post
      Ian, the guy at JCS is a good guy... he will try and sort you out... try and get him to have a browse on this site... maybe he might be a little more flexible... He sorted me out nicely, with my black modulars and BFG's... with the mileage I am still doing, it was the easiest option... price was good... but the service was excellent...
      Thanks Andy, yes he seems a decent bloke, anyone who takes the trouble to do a several line reply email gets my vote, hate the three "word" text talk replys, any hoo mate i've made an offer to Mikey for his 5 33" BFG's so may well be sorted tyrewise (thank god) seen enough tyres to last me a lifetime
      cheers ian
      Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Just rang my local tyre dealer and he can do Kumho KL71 33x12.5x15 for £94 each, including fitting and balancing, only thing is he hasn't got any and they might not be in for a couple of weeks!

Anyhoo, I've still got a couple of leads to follow up for second hands on rims so I'll just have to be patient (not one of my finer points)!
        'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

Yeah! getting a bit itchy myself, i want em ere and fitted
          Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Working...
          X