Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3rd gen lift

Hi All

I have spent an hr or two searching and getting the information from here about lifting my 3rd gen. I am sure I have once seen a write up with a step by step pictures of both body and sus lifts or may have been a link. Can anyone point me in the right direction.
    I know the rad will need droppiing and may I may req mods to the gear selectors any thing else. Found body lift kit off ebay £80 is this ok?
    Getting coil spacers made up and replacing rear shocks for es9000s, I have already fitted the 20%milners. Looking at 2+ coils and struts from roughtrax unless theres a good alternative.

Cheers
    Last edited by GIRDLES; 26 October 2008, 12:16.

I dont think the rad needs dropping on the 3.0 as the rad cap is on the rad. You might want to if the lift is big and you stretch pipes though.
    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

dont need to drop the rad on a 3rd gen if your just doing a 2" all you need to make is a thingy for the steering and some bumper brackets Tony N done mine in about an hour
      SWIFT AND BOLD

Comment

just remove the rad cowl... the gear selector just needs to be loosened, then tightened back up when your finished...

you "may" want to modify the 4wd selector, as it vibrates against the body when dine, and it's only about an inch long!!... not a big problem though... i didn't bother.
        nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Can I fit LC struts and coils on the front end then fit rear LC coils with 9000s to the rear?

Comment

Working...
          X