Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Intresting biohazard information.....

..... http://www.livescience.com/health/08...-pressure.html
    ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Hmmm... my blood pressure is low for an, erm, rotund chap of my age. Must be some truth in it then.

Something else I didn't know from that fascinating site...

Feces are fascinating. Flush down your initial grade-school scatological silliness and you'll discover a world of energy efficiency and unparalleled waste management. If machines, industries and nations ran as well as your stomach, intestines and colon, we could say goodbye to a lot of landfills.

The complex digestion process ensures that almost no useful energy goes unused. The average bowel movement is three parts water to one part solid matter. Bacteria make up 30 percent of the solid stuff. The same goes for indigestible foods like cellulose and extra fiber. The remaining 40 percent contains various inorganic wastes, fats and used-up body substances like red blood cells, which are released from the liver in an orange-brown compound called bilirubin.

Bilirubin mixes with another liver product, yellowish bile, to give poo its distinctive hue
    Last edited by Apache; 24 October 2008, 15:28.
    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

And what did I post this morning ?

http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/forums/sh...ad.php?t=50231

Trev
      Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

That's Ok Trev, Bio was overcome by his own Exhaust gases this morning n only just recovered

There's always a Payback .... Ya won''t ever see it Comin tho !!!!
        Buncefield Burner

Comment

you mean he has lost his immunity ?
          Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

you lot just talk a load of sh1t.
            i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

Working...
            X