• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F**k!!

Bl**dy Xbox 360 has died!!

three red rings! DEAD!!!

Just got saints row 2, AMAZING!!

Got far cry 2 and Fable 2 today! Thats a day early... an boom.

No f**kin xbox now for 2 weeks!! Fallout 3 will be here next week an then gears of war 2!

Right in the start of the gaming release dates...

bl**dy thing

Oh just like to add.

The original core system i had, That died. Then it died on my mate who i sold it too an now the elite that i replaced it with has died.

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach View Post
      Oh just like to add.

The original core system i had, That died. Then it died on my mate who i sold it too an now the elite that i replaced it with has died.
      When your on these games & its not going your way do you tend to kick the box around the room & say things like "f***ing piece of s**t. Just wondering cos thats how my P.S broke. hehe
      If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

No i dont!

All the consoles get the silk glove kinda treatment.

I hate it if people get crazy with the controler 'cuz it fecks them up!!

a few months ago... whatever!! no games around an the weather was far to nice to be sat around killing africans or gangs or tw*tting things with a sword but now the weather is sh!t an ive been gearing up for this for ages.

on the scale of things... its small fry!

But damn its pished me off

Comment

No i dont!

All the consoles get the silk glove kinda treatment.

I hate it if people get crazy with the controler 'cuz it fecks them up!!

a few months ago... whatever!! no games around an the weather was far to nice to be sat around killing africans or gangs or tw*tting things with a sword but now the weather is sh!t an ive been gearing up for this for ages.

on the scale of things... its small fry!

But damn its pished me off
          Have you thought of taking up a new hobby, instead of shooting images on a screen do what i did, get a firearms licence & do it for real its ace, "NOT PEOPLE" though.
          Last edited by si tate; 24 October 2008, 00:04.
          If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

this ones been good so far, needs lots of air around it though, i take it out our cabinet to play, and the cabinets huge otherwise it just hangs after 30 minutes or so then get the ring or a dirty disc error message until it cools down. Saying that i've hardly used it in the last year, played for about a week last month when i hired the baja game, which is ok incidentally, not great but ok.
            =========
            =SOLD UP!=
            =========

Comment

Originally posted by si tate View Post
              Have you thought of taking up a new hobby, instead of shooting images on a screen do what i did, get a firearms licence & do it for real its ace, "NOT PEOPLE" though.

I used to until 1997 - then the stupid batsards banned pistols and stole all my toys !

Have you noticed that there is now no gun crime and how much safer Britain has been since then ??????

Life is too important to take seriously !

Comment

rod u bought a ps3,surely u wud have seen the light and bought the games for that

Comment

Rod Try giveing it a thump! always worked on my mums old telly
                  Bob, yeah that one worked ok, there's now more gun/knife crime than ever, all they did was deprive ligitmate collectors/enthusiasts of their guns, guy at the coachbuilders lost all his collection, useual knee jerk reaction thats looks like their "doing something positive" but in fact is useless and unworkable,

i did a job for a firearms dealer once who said it was dead easy to bring guns into the uk but shipping them out was very difficult (on the french side) they wanted to double check ALL paperwork and useually confiscated all guns till they were satisfied it was all ligitmate,
                  Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Ian, you're wrong. Violent crime has gone down, look at the statistics. People over 75, and people under 3 are not being violent! You dont count the ones in between, according to the police.
                    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Re

Send it to me mate.

I'll fix it for you.

I have done loads, you can even do it yourself.

Costs about 3.99 or so for the new parts.

The hardest thing is getting the bugger apart!

It's a fault with them.

They used X Clamps to hold the 2 heatsinks onto the mainboard.

These clamps, over time, bend the boards and break the solder on the heatsinks.

You can replace the clamps with normal screws and the solder will reset after a controlled overheat.

Repair kit here:-

REPAIR 360

Gary
                      Last edited by hellmett; 24 October 2008, 10:24.

Comment

Chuck it in the bin Rod. Then go out and meet some girls

Comment

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2 View Post
                          rod u bought a ps3,surely u wud have seen the light and bought the games for that
                          got quite a few games on it now. Just Fable 2 is 360 only an i got far cry in a snazzy tin!!
                          Still, Motorstorm 2 soon!!
                          Originally posted by hellmett View Post
                          Send it to me mate.

I'll fix it for you.

I have done loads, you can even do it yourself.

Costs about 3.99 or so for the new parts.

The hardest thing is getting the bugger apart!

It's a fault with them.

They used X Clamps to hold the 2 heatsinks onto the mainboard.

These clamps, over time, bend the boards and break the solder on the heatsinks.

You can replace the clamps with normal screws and the solder will reset after a controlled overheat.

Repair kit here:-

REPAIR 360

Gary
                          Cheers mate! I've booked it in for Microsoft to repair! sh!t my pants when it said it was £59 to repair it!! But if its the red ring of death then its free.
                          I cant believe all the faults and problems from the consoles is linked to something to minor!
                          Originally posted by Sancho View Post
                          Go out and meet some what?!?!

Comment

Originally posted by Sancho View Post

they are even more expensive to play with than Xboxes

Comment

got quite a few games on it now. Just Fable 2 is 360 only an i got far cry in a snazzy tin!!
                              Still, Motorstorm 2 soon!!

Cheers mate! I've booked it in for Microsoft to repair! sh!t my pants when it said it was £59 to repair it!! But if its the red ring of death then its free.
                              I cant believe all the faults and problems from the consoles is linked to something to minor!

Go out and meet some what?!?!

Red ring of death??? is that the 240v section or are you not telling us something

Comment

Working...
                              X