X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nah, just a usb cable and earphones
    Originally posted by RodLeach View Post
    well that sounds good to me!

It comes with the little dock thing doesn't it?!
    nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by da SLUG man View Post
      nah, just a usb cable and earphones
      but i want a docking thingamajig!!

Comment

What the hell are you lot on about,I just phone people on mine,prepay about £30 a year ###### great.
        I swear to drunk I`m not God.

Comment

Originally posted by daithediver View Post
          What the hell are you lot on about,I just phone people on mine,prepay about £30 a year ###### great.
          were talking about like, social networking devices yeah .... its like... soo important that my buddies can contact me saying

"pub?"

Comment

You can do that without the rest of the cr@p ,just text Pub?,costs minimal,or even call and say Pub.

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach View Post
              but i want a docking thingamajig!!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/New-Docking-St...d=p3286.c0.m14

there is a free facebook app you can download for iphone!

and an app called ipint... uses the accellerometers to make the screen appera like a real genuine pint with beer that pours as you tip the phone!!

Comment

You can do that without the rest of the cr@p ,just text Pub?,costs minimal,or even call and say Pub.
                True, but this way when i get to the pub i can say "here lads, check it out.... it's only a bleedin iphone!"
                its a conversation topic aswell as a gadget! i mean phone...
                http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/New-Docking-St...d=p3286.c0.m14

there is a free facebook app you can download for iphone!

and an app called ipint... uses the accellerometers to make the screen appera like a real genuine pint with beer that pours as you tip the phone!!
                Cheers for the link! iPhone it is...

Love that pint thing!! Im gunna have sooo much fun with it... even if it is for 5 minutes an thats it!

Comment

Sad

Comment

facebook? Why didn't you say?!?!

Now, even when I'm away from my PC, I can find out what some stranger had for breakfast, worry that someone I didn't like from my past will track me down, and that some bird called Portia's mood is 'sleepy'

Whoopy-f'kin-doo!!!

I have a Sony phone. It texts and makes phone calls. It does other stuff I messed with for a day, and now I just use it the same as any other phone I've ever owned. Posh phones are just another way of removing money from people who have too much of it.
                    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

also got a flight sim that you fly by tilting the phone...

Comment

Fly by tilting the phone,the only thing thats tilted is your logic why pay all that for a feking phone.

Comment

Mine cost me £15 off fleabay,I can text my mates and ask em if they going to the pub or phone the missus and tell her i`ll be late home,but it does`nt protect me from the flack i get.If it did that I`d pay any price.

Comment

it was no more expensive than any other phone!... and cheaper than an ipod nano...

Fly by tilting the phone,the only thing thats tilted is your logic why pay all that for a feking phone.

Comment

it was no more expensive than any other phone!... and cheaper than an ipod nano...
                              well put!!

If i went on pay as you go i'd be spending more then i am going for an Iphone on contract.

An Apache... didn't have you down as a facebook guy!!

Comment

I'm not Rod. My missus signed me up!

I've had a facebook thing for about a year and have looked twice. Its shit

I like gadgets as much as the next man, but a phone which is also a poor camera, a poor music player, a poor games machine, a poor internet machine... well, it doesn't light my candle.

I have a good camera, an amazing hifi, a PS2 (OK, I'm fancying an Xbox 360 like the one my son has - awesome!) and several computers including a reasonable laptop. Why would I want to spend all that money on something that does all that stuff worse than the things I already have?

And my mates down the pub would just ignore me if I tried to impress them with a phone!
                                Last edited by Apache; 23 October 2008, 00:04.
                                Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Working...
                                X