No announcement yet.

iPhone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like the top one, thats a real phone. The briefcase one looks a bit poncy and pretentious

Bogus
    Сви можемо

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach View Post
      U900?! isn't the the 'Soul' ?

Got my sister to get that one... i loved the idea of the buttons in the 2nd screen being what you need them to be.. but my thumb just mashes all of them
      yep my mrs has that,i hate it,sony all the way,cameras always better to even if the pixel rate is less

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach View Post
        U900?! isn't the the 'Soul' ?

Got my sister to get that one... i loved the idea of the buttons in the 2nd screen being what you need them to be.. but my thumb just mashes all of them
        yea its a right girls phone.. i need to get rid!!!
        Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Originally posted by dieselboy View Post
          yea its a right girls phone.. i need to get rid!!!
          oh ello big boy lolol ,i used to have a d600.......a mans phone!lolol
          especially going to the phone shop getting the ribbon fixed every couple of months

Comment

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2 View Post
            oh ello big boy lolol ,i used to have a d600.......a mans phone!lolol
            especially going to the phone shop getting the ribbon fixed every couple of months
            i had one of them my sister found it and gave it to me.. but then the imei got blocked.. i managed to re-flash it and change it to a french imei and used it for ages.
            Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Originally posted by dieselboy View Post
              i had one of them my sister found it and gave it to me.. but then the imei got blocked.. i managed to re-flash it and change it to a french imei and used it for ages.
              i still remember having a sony j5e,must be about ten years ago,you could record anything u wanted on the phone as a ring tone,damn that was amazing back then lol
              or my first one 13 years ago(which i have in loft sumwhere)motorola flip and i spent 2 hours on the phone to "one to one" manually setting up sms to then find no other bugger had it lolol

Comment

I renewed my contract in aug and went for the Samsung u900 solo .
                Its been brilliant. They seem to have sorted out most of the bugs . its also stylish lol
                I always work better wet .

Its why I became a plumber!!!

Comment

i still remember having a sony j5e,must be about ten years ago,you could record anything u wanted on the phone as a ring tone,damn that was amazing back then lol
                  or my first one 13 years ago(which i have in loft sumwhere)motorola flip and i spent 2 hours on the phone to "one to one" manually setting up sms to then find no other bugger had it lolol
                  haha, i had a nokia 1620, that was passed down to me.. it did sms! and it was the same size as a house brick with rounded edges! we compared the two! lol
                  Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Originally posted by Mike66 View Post
                    I renewed my contract in aug and went for the Samsung u900 solo .
                    Its been brilliant. They seem to have sorted out most of the bugs . its also stylish lol
                    i heard u struggle to hear it ring tho lololol ,sorry couldnt resist

Comment

i heard u struggle to hear it ring tho lololol ,sorry couldnt resist
                      Damn i cant seem to find one of the head rests !!!!!!!!!!

Comment

get an iPhone!!...

mines great!... on O2 you get free broadband access on BT openzones and "the cloud"... so park outside a McD's and you're connected!... (also airports, stations etc.)

the apple appstore is great for games and those little applications you never knew you needed!!

took a while to get used to the texting, but now it's second nature... although a bit tricky when driving, cos you gotta actually look at the screen.

battery life's a bit short if you use wifi a lot, but with a car charger that's not a problem... on standby it will last 2 days average use as a phone.

the camera's only 2mp, but takes pretty good quality pics... although lacks video and zoom

the internet uses safari and you can look at anything on it... youtube has it's own icon on the start menu... Flash isn't supported, but that hasn't bothered me yet... apparantly, there's a version being developed.
                        nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by da SLUG man View Post
                          get an iPhone!!...

mines great!... on O2 you get free broadband access on BT openzones and "the cloud"... so park outside a McD's and you're connected!... (also airports, stations etc.)

the apple appstore is great for games and those little applications you never knew you needed!!

took a while to get used to the texting, but now it's second nature... although a bit tricky when driving, cos you gotta actually look at the screen.

battery life's a bit short if you use wifi a lot, but with a car charger that's not a problem... on standby it will last 2 days average use as a phone.

the camera's only 2mp, but takes pretty good quality pics... although lacks video and zoom

the internet uses safari and you can look at anything on it... youtube has it's own icon on the start menu... Flash isn't supported, but that hasn't bothered me yet... apparantly, there's a version being developed.
                          well that sounds good to me!

It comes with the little dock thing doesn't it?!

Comment

i've had a lot of phones...
                            currently got an 973 and an n95... the iPhone's gotta be the best i've ever had.

everything's gonna have downsides... the iPhone has some too... but nothing that's put me off it.

p.s. you gotta plug it into pc before you can use it... so that's a bit of a bugga when you just bought it and wanna play!!
                            nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by Mike66 View Post
                              Damn i cant seem to find one of the head rests !!!!!!!!!!
                              yr soooooooooo not funny

Comment

yr soooooooooo not funny
                                Must be where the jack is too , now where are they ????????

Comment

Working...
                                X