No announcement yet.

help now needed - advice where to go for truck repair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

speaking of work, loads of people are being laid off because of these banking things.. and we have lost a few clients because of it too..
    if work falls through, im off to canada.
    Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Originally posted by dieselboy View Post
      speaking of work, loads of people are being laid off because of these banking things.. and we have lost a few clients because of it too..
      if work falls through, im off to canada.
      lol i got family there too,wish i could move there,but hey gonna try and make it here,one way or another,have seen all the job ad's everywhere in the job sections for jobs in canada?

Comment

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2 View Post
        lol i got family there too,wish i could move there,but hey gonna try and make it here,one way or another,have seen all the job ad's everywhere in the job sections for jobs in canada?
        i aint seen them...but you can take this test online and if you get so many points then you got a high chance of being given a visa.. you get so many points for speaking reading and writing fluent english.. or french
        Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Originally posted by dieselboy View Post
          i aint seen them...but you can take this test online and if you get so many points then you got a high chance of being given a visa.. you get so many points for speaking reading and writing fluent english.. or french
          linky linky gotta be worth a laugh lol

Comment

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2 View Post
            linky linky gotta be worth a laugh lol
            its on this site somewhere
            http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/index.asp

you need 67 or more points, and then your chances increase a lot apparently
            Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Working...
            X