help now needed - advice where to go for truck repair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help now needed - advice where to go for truck repair

i can not now take my truck to my uncle to get this looked at. so this means i will need to find someone else to look at this issue with the surf suspension before it goes to the body shop.

does anyone have any recommendations in surrey for who i can take the truck to?

im open to ANY suggestions!

thanks
    Oh Nana, what's my name?

well there is my mate,but he is down here in brighton.........we maybe opening garage in a few weeks

Comment

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2 View Post
      well there is my mate,but he is down here in brighton.........we maybe opening garage in a few weeks
      sounds like a plan! how much do you want to tow the truck there?

the reason im doing this, is because my uncle has decided to be childish again.
      he came and had a look, and said to me to get the tracking done and then we can see what needs doing. so i got the tracking done, and because i didnt take it to him (because he dont do tracking) he is saying he dont want to do it now.
      tbh ive had enough of all this family rubish thats been going around since i was 5, so stuff him. ill do it on my own..... but of course, when i mean on my own, i actually mean find someone else lol
      Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

have you tried rsr at fiveways?
        SWIFT AND BOLD

Comment

Originally posted by charvell View Post
          have you tried rsr at fiveways?
          i have not tried RSR at fiveways,
          what are they like there?
          Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Originally posted by dieselboy View Post
            sounds like a plan! how much do you want to tow the truck there?

the reason im doing this, is because my uncle has decided to be childish again.
            he came and had a look, and said to me to get the tracking done and then we can see what needs doing. so i got the tracking done, and because i didnt take it to him (because he dont do tracking) he is saying he dont want to do it now.
            tbh ive had enough of all this family rubish thats been going around since i was 5, so stuff him. ill do it on my own..... but of course, when i mean on my own, i actually mean find someone else lol
            bare with me lol,trying to sort premises as i type

Comment

i have not tried RSR at fiveways,
              what are they like there?
              i think i know people at 5ways, so im a bit reluctant to use them
              Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

bare with me lol,trying to sort premises as i type
                good stuff..

well if that looks promising, i may as well get the bodywork done, mot and tax, then i can drive down to you.

will it pass the mot with the wheel like that?
                Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

good stuff..

well if that looks promising, i may as well get the bodywork done, mot and tax, then i can drive down to you.

will it pass the mot with the wheel like that?
                  how bad are they?

Comment

how bad are they?
                    my front passenger wheel looks a bit like the back wheel of a 3 series beemer
                    Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

my front passenger wheel looks a bit like the back wheel of a 3 series beemer
                      ah ok i got ya,well like a said it comes down to how quick we can get started up,my would happily fix it now,but he hasnt got anywhere offroad to do it,i'll keep u updated

Comment

ah ok i got ya,well like a said it comes down to how quick we can get started up,my would happily fix it now,but he hasnt got anywhere offroad to do it,i'll keep u updated
                        i'll phone a few peeeple tomorro n see what they say.. great when you cant even ask family aint it!
                        Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

i'll phone a few peeeple tomorro n see what they say.. great when you cant even ask family aint it!
                          tell me bout it have a brother that tried it on my gf,thats was 5 years ago,oh and then theres my dad who ran off with our neighbour when i was 13,yep i love families

Comment

there must be some mistake, some strange problem with the forum server - have you seen ur post count!

yea families = gay.
                            Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

there must be some mistake, some strange problem with the forum server - have you seen ur post count!

yea families = gay.
                              no post count is fine lol,just joined airbrushing forum,i think moderator is in shock lol ,i think ive finally come to the conclusion that im gonna make my own luck,sod em(without gettin to deep)kinda sick of all of it lol,just gonna bite the bullet and take some chances work wise

Comment

Working...
                              X