Castrol Magnatec

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Castrol Magnatec

Deciced to change the oil in my BMW this weeend and wanted to use Castrol Magnatec. Popped along to Halfords and was shocked to find it was £27 for 4 litres!

Thought I'd try my local Costco, as it wasn't too far away, and boy was I glad I did, promotional pack of two 4 litre containers for £32 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good saving of £22, which will go into my new tyre fund.

(Why is it the smilie I want is always near the bottom of the list?)
    'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Originally posted by Scorpion View Post
    Deciced to change the oil in my BMW this weeend and wanted to use Castrol Magnatec. Popped along to Halfords and was shocked to find it was £27 for 4 litres!

Thought I'd try my local Costco, as it wasn't too far away, and boy was I glad I did, promotional pack of two 4 litre containers for £32 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good saving of £22, which will go into my new tyre fund.

(Why is it the smilie I want is always near the bottom of the list?)
    Good oil that but well overpriced, and i know what you mean about smileys!! the b@stard i want is always at the bottom. i use more grins and thumbs up than any other, why the feck is it not possible to keep your favorites alongside the post space? i waste more time than enough looking for the one i want, it's one of my major gripes along with the mrs puting the bog roll on the wrong way and veg oil shooting up in price
    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Working...
    X