Proud dad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Proud dad

My lad has been working hard at college & his placement & after 3 years he has got his NVQ 1 2 & 3 (meant to take 5 years), in vehicle body repairs styling & spraying, while he's been doing this he has also been doing his own car which is well up to hot car status, if any of you get FAST CAR magazine he's in decembers edition on pages 62 63 & 64, I'm so chuffed for him.

When he went for an interview for a job at Speedculture they took one look at his car & hired him.

I'm so proud.
    I'm not a complete idiot.......

My kneecap was removed in 1981

dont be getting all emotional.........

seriously ,congratulations to your boy..you both must be chuffed to bits
    Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

whn shall i pop the surf down ?

Comment

well done to him.

your have to post the pics up on here

Comment

Originally posted by sledge View Post
          well done to him.

your have to post the pics up on here
          he did a while back,its v loud!

Comment

so he did, must of missed it

Comment

Here you go, It's a shame you can't see the rainbow metal flake in the lac... laq..... clear coats , He's very tallented for a 19 year old.

He's done a bit of airbrushing & his boss is going to send him on an airbrushing course, I've got plans for this boy what was it I wanted on the surf?
              Attached Files

Comment

Well done to your son Ian and you must be so proud of him.He will have a career now that should make him a fortune especially if he can end up working for himself.
                https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by rambling angler View Post
                  Here you go, It's a shame you can't see the rainbow metal flake in the lac... laq..... clear coats , He's very tallented for a 19 year old.

He's done a bit of airbrushing & his boss is going to send him on an airbrushing course, I've got plans for this boy what was it I wanted on the surf?
                  oh er im just starting airbrushing lol,well id love it high gloss black but my funds would never stretch to that,but i do need to change my boot soon,and a certain forum member above cough lol,may have a boot for me,which will need number plate recess plated over and smoothed,then prepped,if he would be intrested?

Comment

I have a job getting him to do anything for me, if he's not at work he's doing his own projects, he's still doing things to the polo plus he has just bought a honda civic that he's doing up.

I want him to give the surf a blow over to freshen it up a bit but he's too busy, he said he'd fit anamp & sub in the back, all the cables are there so it's just a matter of fitting them in, he said it would take him 10 minutes & that was 3 weeks ago.

He used to take on the odd job when he was on apprentice wages just to boost his weekly earnings but now he's on a proper wage he doesn't need to & prefers to do his own motors, he also has a mini project on the go, too many cars & not enough time.

It was me getting him a project (the mini) when he was 16 that got him started, I showed him the basics & the rest he learned at college, I like to think that I influenced his career decision.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Nice when a son or daughter does and comes good init? i got a couple too
                      tell him if he needs another project my surf is now confind to the woods at ours for the foreseeable future
                      so if he got spare hour or so can tart it up for me
                      Enjoying Life after Cancer
                      Pops

Comment

Working...
                      X