Anyone got a spare leg ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone got a spare leg ?

I am a member of a local nutters club who raise money for local charities,we put on a show on an annual basis,this year is our 30th year and we have been asked to do favourite sketches over the previous years.The point of this thread is about five years ago I did Jake the Peg (Rolf Harris) and have been asked to do it again,last time was in long trousers and I thought it would be good to do it in shorts this time but I can`t find a full length leg for less than £55 ,as its for charity obviously I don`t want to spend that much so any help would be gratefully recieved, so guys and girls anyone want to donate a leg.If you don`t ask you don`t get.Willing to pay any postage costs but no surgery costs.
    I swear to drunk I`m not God.

Originally posted by daithediver View Post
    I am a member of a local nutters club who raise money for local charities,we put on a show on an annual basis,this year is our 30th year and we have been asked to do favourite sketches over the previous years.The point of this thread is about five years ago I did Jake the Peg (Rolf Harris) and have been asked to do it again,last time was in long trousers and I thought it would be good to do it in shorts this time but I can`t find a full length leg for less than £55 ,as its for charity obviously I don`t want to spend that much so any help would be gratefully recieved, so guys and girls anyone want to donate a leg.If you don`t ask you don`t get.Willing to pay any postage costs but no surgery costs.
    Just walk into any high street clothes shop & ask if they have any broken manikins they want rid of, only thing is you could end up with a whole one.
    If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

Working...
    X