yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stormforce, Supersurf, TobyJugg & Beast save the day!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stormforce, Supersurf, TobyJugg & Beast save the day!

Just a quick note thanking Richard, Lee, Toby and Clayton for their help over the last few weeks.

The saga started 2 weeks ago when my radiator split. The AA bloke came out when coolant started pouring out on a gorgeous hot Sunday. Anyway he spotted a leak in my radiator and before I knew he'd done a temporary repair with K-Seal (I have since been told this a bad move but it did get m home!).

After discussing the problem with Rich, Lee and Toby and trying to get a 2nd hand or recon rad I was convinced that I may as well get a new one from Roughtrax. At this point note that Toby tried to sell me some tyre's.

So a week later Rich ad I spent a morning fitting the new rad (A ###### fiddly job without removing the air con unit!). However, I now need to replace my water pump which also appears to have a slight leak! Fortunately Rich has saved the day with a 2nd hand one!

So there was as happy as Larry the following day driving to work in my more or less fully repaired truck. I go to teach a class in Newquay nd what should I find when I come out? Some ####### had screwed a 10mm screw through my tire between the tred! Once I worked out how to get my underslung spare off what o I find but that is buggered as well!!!!! Its at this point I wish I'd taken Toby up on his offer of new tyre's!

Fortunatly 1 short call and Richard and Clayton drive up with a spare for me to borrow!!!

Who said good mates are hard to find? This place is full of them!

Thank's guys!

hey mate,

ur more than welcome...
    anytime..

U got my number so if u need a hand let me know...
    One day at the time I guess..

Comment

they should wear there underpants on top of there trousers lol
      cheers shaun
      NO LONGER A SURFER NOW DRIVING A LEXUS

Comment

your welcome mate,
        ha ha ha
        who says we dont already

Comment

your welcome James anytime and it was a pleasure meeting you and the family aswell.Just give a ring if you need help again
          https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Working...
          X