• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hi spec

love the radio http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...category=18290
    [font=Times New Roman][size=3]
    [size=5][/size]
    [/size][/font][font=Times New Roman][size=3][b][i][color=blue]I[/color][color=royalblue]a[/color][color=deepskyblue]n[/color] [color=blue]トヨタの[/color][color=royalblue]波92 のssr[/color][color=deepskyblue][color=royalblue]-g[/color] 擁護者[/color][/i][/b][/size][/font]

[QUOTE=gemini]love the radio http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=24 74472222&category=18290[/QUOTE]

Well it does say no audio in the description, mind you, looks like they forgot to mention part of the dash missing!!
    Maurice
    Hilux Surf FAQ at www.hiluxsurf.eu

Comment

[QUOTE=Morr]
      Originally posted by gemini
      love the radio http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=24 74472222&category=18290[/QUOTE]

Well it does say no audio in the description, mind you, looks like they forgot to mention part of the dash missing!!
      If they care to show that on their adverts, makes you wonder just what kind of state the rest of the car is in !

Trev
      Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Originally posted by UDTrev
        If they care to show that on their adverts, makes you wonder just what kind of state the rest of the car is in !

Trev
        well at least they are showing it as opposed to hiding it

ship

Comment

LOL, "quality vehicles of your dreams."

has anyone used companies like this on Ebay?, seems a bit of a risk to me
          [I][B][FONT=Arial][SIZE=2]1993 SSR-X 2.4[/SIZE][/FONT][/B][/I]

Comment

Originally posted by Dexter
            LOL, "quality vehicles of your dreams."

has anyone used companies like this on Ebay?, seems a bit of a risk to me
            A bit ????????

Would you care to define "a bit" ? hehehheheheehehheeheeheheheeh

Comment

UK DEALER PRICE (this is how much approx you will have to pay in a UK Dealer)

£6000
              ON A 1991 plate are they having a laugh.
              (\__/)
              (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
              (")_(")

Comment

The difference in prices of surfs i have seen amaze me, saw a 1991 for sale today 2.4td auto, identical to mine but had a front skid plate fitted underneath asking 4,500 for it, thought it a little bit dear?????
                If you do your sums for the one on e-bay it isnt really a fantastic bargain, was at 1650??? ish, add 1100 for import costs plus all the bits to make it uk spec for mot, stereo and find a dash section to fit, must be headed for 3250 by now and a large headache and probably no warranty or guarantees!!!
                And what condition is it actually in?????
                If it aint broke...........give it some more abuse!!!!!!!!
                I gave it some abuse.................and it broke!!!!!!!

Comment

my, my what a wonderful 'wine' interior........... or is is beetroot red?? try finding a stereo suround in that shade!! (rocking horse s*^t !!)
                  as for the 'dealer price' seem's bout right up where i am. as long as you get a 1,000000 mile/250 year waranty, free diesel for life, a small private jet to get to work in while youre having the head done, and the kaymen islands chucked in!!! oh yeah and a stereo with a complete dash board in beetroot. who are those guy's trying to kid!!

Comment

seen those red interiors when i was looking around for surfs on ebay, i'm sure it would give you brain damage after a few days.
                    [I][B][FONT=Arial][SIZE=2]1993 SSR-X 2.4[/SIZE][/FONT][/B][/I]

Comment

The Red interiors are easily explained - it's where irate new surf owners batter the guys that told them their new toy they brought was "hi spec"

Comment

I must own up here..........
                        Ours has that very same colour interior, i did think it was a bit loud at first but it has grown on me!!!
                        Maybe that interior is why i got it fairly cheap?????? LOL
                        If it aint broke...........give it some more abuse!!!!!!!!
                        I gave it some abuse.................and it broke!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X