No announcement yet.

Salisbury Plain 2008 Bio-Stein Games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• no bdt has had to pull out....any other teams ??
    Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

• anyone care to enlighten me on whats going on with the games,whos in,whos out etc,chaos have you got a team yet,gra,why has bdt dropped out.???? the whole team or just himself?
      www.overfab.uk

Comment

• Originally posted by surfenstein View Post
        anyone care to enlighten me on whats going on with the games,whos in,whos out etc,chaos have you got a team yet,gra,why has bdt dropped out.???? the whole team or just himself?
        bdt is not working at the moment dude.....cash is very tight (know that feeling) but im not sure about the rest of the team
        Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

• Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
          bdt is not working at the moment dude.....cash is very tight (know that feeling) but im not sure about the rest of the team
          WHOOPS,OH YEA I DID READ THAT SOMEWHERE.sorry to hear that bdt,cheers for the info gra.
          www.overfab.uk

Comment

• Originally posted by surfenstein View Post
            WHOOPS,OH YEA I DID READ THAT SOMEWHERE.sorry to hear that bdt,cheers for the info gra.
            no prob,in a nutshell work decided to put me on ssp after full pay last month,so im over a grand short on the bills,ive asked toby to take over,but he aint keen tho lol

Comment

• I have just spoken to the grand yeti and he has confirmed the following fact:

The co drivers have to be forum members, paid up is preferred but not mandatory.

Trev
              Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

• Originally posted by UDTrev View Post
                I have just spoken to the grand yeti and he has confirmed the following fact:

The co drivers have to be forum members, paid up is preferred but not mandatory.

Trev
                Correction Drivers have to be forum members , It is unfair to expect co-drivers to be as some may be wives OR children of the member
                ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

• Originally posted by BioHazard View Post
                  Correction Drivers have to be forum members , It is unfair to expect co-drivers to be as some may be wives OR children of the member
                  good shout ian....

team squirrell poo is now complete
                  a 2.4 surf, a 4.5 litre land cruiser, and a land rover of indeterminate make and model....bring it on !!!!!!
                  Last edited by gwh200; 2 November 2008, 15:42.
                  Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

• Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
                    good shout ian....

team squirrell poo is now complete
                    a 2.4 surf, a 4.5 litre land cruiser, and a land rover of indeterminate make and model....bring it on !!!!!!
                    It's a defiender

and it's well known to members here isn't it Sledge ?
                    Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

• Originally posted by UDTrev View Post
                      It's a defiender

and it's well known to members here isn't it Sledge ?
                      ummm is it?????

Comment

• Well is got lurch out of a big hole
                        ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

Working...
                        X