Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ummm?????????/

Comment

[QUOTE=The Lovely Boyo;493105]So are you looking for teamleaders? (or do you have the 5 already?)

If so, note to any teamleader - do you want The Fatboy Cruiser (triple locking diffs hint hint) on your team?

Please.......................

Pretty Please

with cherries on top.................

And I can read maps![/QUOTE]

As long as there aren't too many trees on them!

Comment

Originally posted by surfenstein View Post
        actually andy i was just about to mail you and ask if you could be a team captain and get a team together from up there.let me know mate.
        either you are too late or do we detect underhand actions ?
        Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

we are currently looking for one more team captain if lovely boyo,wants to stay with team squirrel pooh.do we have any takers just in case.
          www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by UDTrev View Post
            either you are too late or do we detect underhand actions ?
            bio and i were discussing it yesterday,and i forgot to mail andy.so it was on the cards,shall we see what andy wants to do.i wontbribe him i promise.only coz you got there before i did.
            www.overfab.uk

Comment

bio and i were discussing it yesterday,and i forgot to mail andy.so it was on the cards,shall we see what andy wants to do.i wontbribe him i promise.only coz you got there before i did.
              heheheheheheheheheh........... ..........i reckon we have the welsh warrior......mind you are there any petrol stations on the plain ??
              Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
                heheheheheheheheheh........... ..........i reckon we have the welsh warrior......mind you are there any petrol stations on the plain ??
                well having said that we did cover over 100 miles of the plains on saturday.hhehehehehehehehehe.m y 2.8 can run on thin air.
                www.overfab.uk

Comment

Two within the boundries of the game
                  ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

Originally posted by BioHazard View Post
                    Two within the boundries of the game
                    did i mention there is lots of very deep water aswell.
                    www.overfab.uk

Comment

Oh sorry mark .....working nights , decorating , trying to sort the fontie run and now this .............too much to do and so little time , can i borrow the TARDIS??
                      ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

well having said that we did cover over 100 miles of the plains on saturday.hhehehehehehehehehe.m y 2.8 can run on thin air.
                        is it still alive dude.....

and btw the winch mounts work REALLY well
                        Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by BioHazard View Post
                          Oh sorry mark .....working nights , decorating , trying to sort the fontie run and now this .............too much to do and so little time , can i borrow the TARDIS??
                          of course you can sir.do want me to take over the bio-stein games organising?
                          www.overfab.uk

Comment

and we need the petrol ststion for boyo............he has 4.5 litres you know

Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

is it still alive dude.....

and btw the winch mounts work REALLY well
                              yea its still alive,only one minor prob,and that was a split cv gaiter,but a tube of super glue and some clean rag soon took care of that,and its still holding.glad the mounts are ok gra,mind you ,you could propably pull a house down with them.brunel mounts.
                              www.overfab.uk

Comment

a jeep cherokee (whatever that weighs) on its side.had to use a snatch block,and also winched "sideways" and all of its still in the same place............well impressed mate.
                                Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Working...
                                X