• iam outraged

last saturday i was driving to my house
    passing down a sreet that i wont name
    i saw the guy he is a millonair donates lots to pakinstan
    hes not a bad bloke
    has i drove passed i waved and looked over just being nosie
    i can see in to there gararge the was a big white van out side
    and loads of chothes in bags
    they were ripping the bags open and putting the chothes into piles and throwing the bags

i saw nothing funny at that time

but now reading the local news paper a week too late
    i read how loads of chothes have been taken by bogus collectors of bluebell wood childerans charety
    in a big white van last friday
    my dads pubs do a lot for bluebell wood
    and its a kiddys charety
    and in this day and age its getting robbed
    by millonairs?
    man whats this world up to
    well i phoned the right people and iam waiting for them phoneing back

iam 99.9% sure its him
    i was made to stop his chothes collections coz he was not a registard charety
    so were did he get all them chothes from then?
    the bags had wrighting on them but i took no notice at the time

this sh!t realy makes mi mad
    am not die lex sick its you that cant read mate

may be one of the things that's made him a millionaire mate - there was one of those police programs on the other night, where they arrested a guy that hasn't worked since 1999, he has a massive house, 3 others he rented out, a brand new high spec Landcruiser, a merc etc, and a mansion in Pakistan - how??? He charges people to forge traffic violation documents, and uses false IDs to say someone else was driving, sold fake passports, and assisted with the import if illegal immigrants.....he has more money than I'll ever make!!!
    Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Originally posted by MudSurfer View Post
      may be one of the things that's made him a millionaire mate - there was one of those police programs on the other night, where they arrested a guy that hasn't worked since 1999, he has a massive house, 3 others he rented out, a brand new high spec Landcruiser, a merc etc, and a mansion in Pakistan - how??? He charges people to forge traffic violation documents, and uses false IDs to say someone else was driving, sold fake passports, and assisted with the import if illegal immigrants.....he has more money than I'll ever make!!!
      its a sad thing mate realy
      my dads busted his b3lls for all his life made him self a millonair
      i have nothing from my dad i like to stand on my own tow feet its just my way
      my brother is differant to me he has worked for my dad all his life
      i have but only to help out
      now ioam too ill

by being in this famerly its showed me who got what and who dose what for money

i know loads like this guy and not very much is done to sort it out
      while my dad pays 30 grand every 3 mounths in tax
      guys like that get away with not paying even a fraction of that
      by lieing they way around it
      its us who end up paying for it tho

i turn a blind eye to anyone who can get ahaed in life by not sticking to the rules
      but there is a line thats not crossed
      in my books
      if you do any of thses things to urn money then your a scum bag
      hurt anyone for profit
      sell drugs that kill
      robbing anything
      coning it out of anyone
      harming the enviroment
      making others suffer for your gain

most these guys around here do non of the above
      but they put there loot in there kids bank accounts
      to doge tax
      thats up to them (i hope they get court out)
      but steeling chothes from a kids charety is just an out rage
      iam willing to take this on and see it to the end

Comment

It could be something completely legitimate also. Jumping the gun ain't the best option.

How many leaflets have you had of late from companies, (not charities), asking for clothes and cosmetics to be left in a bag at the roadside for collection?

Comment

he may of had a shopping spree at tescos! who knows!

people are always digging their nose into our business, and as far as i care, as long as they arnt affecting me or my family, they can do whatever they like. because what goes around comes around.

if he was really doing something dodgy, then why would he do it where all could see? or is that the question he wants you to ask yourself?

its thinking things like that, that will give you grey hairs!
          Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

George, if you've reported it, wait and see what happens next - let the right people deal with it. I know that isn't always the answer people want to hear, nor are the 'right' people the ones who do anything much, but if you get involved, and he finds out it's you - there's no telling what might happen, maybe nothing but maybe something serious.

Sometimes, the best course of action, if you feel really strongly about something is the hand it over to the authorities and let them look into it and deal with it if necessary.

It's great that you care so much to do something, but be careful about how you do it and what you do....don't get too involved, certainly not on your own!
            Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Originally posted by MudSurfer View Post
              George, if you've reported it, wait and see what happens next - let the right people deal with it. I know that isn't always the answer people want to hear, nor are the 'right' people the ones who do anything much, but if you get involved, and he finds out it's you - there's no telling what might happen, maybe nothing but maybe something serious.

Sometimes, the best course of action, if you feel really strongly about something is the hand it over to the authorities and let them look into it and deal with it if necessary.

It's great that you care so much to do something, but be careful about how you do it and what you do....don't get too involved, certainly not on your own!
              yes i know mate
              i have told the charety involed
              i know its sounds silly to some but iam all right even if i get fully involed
              i dont want to go into details
              but there is not many indiginous people to briton that can go down into the darkest depts of the asian comunety
              but i can coz i dont care about myself
              and i dont stand alone i know all the elders
              and they know me
              my surf comes from them
              my best friend who sold me my surf just before he got life for something in my opion he did not do
              is one of there sons
              if i have a problem i go to the right people with out a dowt
              its a long story but i have lived my life around here
              and iam ok i can take a lot on even tho iam ill
              if it pulls my heart stings enought i just cart stop my self
              its carsed my loads of problems and some hate me with a vengence but thats life init

Comment

Working...
              X