Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JUDWAK View Post
    118 118
    have you seen the latest trend? people wearing those really short shorts, like the 118 people?
    the other week, i see someone running down the road, so i did what should always be done, and i shouted 'got your number!' at him.. he knew exactly whats what lol
    Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Originally posted by yoshie View Post
      What B ollocks mate. Anyone who wins 1mill on fri night never mind 100mill will be instantly happier. No debt, No mortgage, No worry about kids future, No worry about parents/extended family future. The ability to send that wee kiddie in the paper to America for the surgery, cancer treatment ect without a second thought.

A huge workshop, cars, trucks, planes.
      And never more having to consider the financial consequence of any purchase you wished to make. Yup, that would really make a person happy for all of the first few purchases. Then the novelty would wear off, then the obsession with accumulating even more would kick in, the attitude towards other people would change, and finally, what has one become?

Financial security is possibly something to hope for. Being filthy rich, no thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by MattF View Post
        And never more having to consider the financial consequence of any purchase you wished to make. Yup, that would really make a person happy for all of the first few purchases. Then the novelty would wear off, then the obsession with accumulating even more would kick in, the attitude towards other people would change, and finally, what has one become?

Financial security is possibly something to hope for. Being filthy rich, no thanks.
        Good point matt.
        I wish someone i know would win & just treat me to a few quid, i'd be more than happy with that.
        If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

if i was that rich i could live on the chucky paying for everything on the mounthly intrest alone would cover that
          leaving ya loot in the bank
          then i would start my own charety called
          help george get rich fund
          coz i did not win a bean

no realy i hate money it gives you greef if you have it
          and stress if you dont
          there is no in between
          its an evil made by man
          am not die lex sick its you that cant read mate

Comment

Did'nt win so the forum is short a monkey, anyway it would'nt have changed me, i'd still be the miserable, moaning tight-fisted ba$tard i've always been, only difference would be people would listen to me
            Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Call me crazzzyyyy but I would run the risk
              Brian

Comment

Working...
              X