Rear Spoiler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rear Spoiler

Well im going to finally get round to fitting my rear spoiler tommorrow that i bought off stormforce via ebay a few weeks or so ago. It polished up like new so im well happy.
    Ive had a quick search on tips of what to do, so hopefully all will go well. if not
    any words of advice before i start?

Originally posted by bandit77 View Post
    Well im going to finally get round to fitting my rear spoiler tommorrow that i bought off stormforce via ebay a few weeks or so ago. It polished up like new so im well happy.
    Ive had a quick search on tips of what to do, so hopefully all will go well. if not
    i have no words of advice.....but have you welcomed jesus into your heart....
    Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
      as yoshie used to say to me,another helpfull post then lmao

Comment

Hiya mate glad the spoiler is ok.
        I will get some measurements for where to drill the holes if you want but i can't do it till the weekend tho.It will only take about half hour to fit and is easy enough
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce View Post
          Hiya mate glad the spoiler is ok.
          I will get some measurements for where to drill the holes if you want but i can't do it till the weekend tho.It will only take about half hour to fit and is easy enough
          ahh thanks for the offer, i'll see what happens tomorrow, if i get bored i'll offer it up and see how im feeling, if not i'll wait.

Comment

or better still i will get a couple of pics from inside so you can see where to drill the holes.I should be home from work by about 3ish tomoz so i can do it then
            https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
              Of course i have...

Comment

or better still i will get a couple of pics from inside so you can see where to drill the holes.I should be home from work by about 3ish tomoz so i can do it then
                cor that would be handy,sumone said they wud do that last week for me

Comment

ooh that might work... i'll wait then cheers for that

Comment

Originally posted by bandit77 View Post
                    Measure twice, drill once!!

I'm sure Popeye wrote a 'how to' guide with pictures.
                    'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

yeh i've had a quick look at that, but the pictures dont show anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Scorpion View Post
                        Measure twice, drill once!!

I'm sure Popeye wrote a 'how to' guide with pictures.
                        I'm sure it was Chillitt.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
                          Vince, you will have your new spoiler any time soon, with fitting kit. So we expect a nice write up and pics.
                          Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
                            I did, but it was a little facetious...
                            Its a peice of cake, honest, just not a job for those of a nervous disposition when you drill the big hole for the electrics....
                            it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by KERRSURF View Post
                              Vince, you will have your new spoiler any time soon, with fitting kit. So we expect a nice write up and pics.

Okey dokey.

You received the tent yet??? S'pose to be there within 48 hours from last Monday.

Comment

Working...
                              X