I wonder....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wonder....

I may be totally o ff the wall..gone fruity...gone loopy....

I have recently been thinking of what a Surf would look like with Neon Underlights running down the running boards!

Any thoughts?
    Gaz

Originally posted by Gizmo

I have recently been thinking of what a Surf would look like with Neon Underlights running down the running boards!

Any thoughts?

Go on do it give us all a laugh

Not my cup of tea but hey if you think it would look good go for it.The world would be boring if we all liked the same things.
    I'm a custard donut monster

Comment

Originally posted by jotto
      Go on do it give us all a laugh

Not my cup of tea but hey if you think it would look good go for it.The world would be boring if we all liked the same things.

It was only a thought!!! and yes I have most probably gone loopy...I can see the men in white coats now.
      Gaz

Comment

The colour must match the car
        Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

It was only a thought!!! and yes I have most probably gone loopy...I can see the men in white coats now.

Only see them, I would have thought they would have a good grasp on you

Phew, that was a close encounter
          Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
          My choice
          Back off

Comment

ha ha

ha ha ha ha ho ho ha ha ha blimy i needed cheering up make sure there blue ones m8 lol
            black n tan
            black n tan
            yes i am a dobermann man

Comment

There's a Sh*gun round my way with lights in his side steps, it makes me laugh at him everytime at how kack it looks.......

Comment

Originally posted by TAZMAN
                There's a Sh*gun round my way with lights in his side steps, it makes me laugh at him everytime at how kack it looks.......
                Now something that would look good and also be usefull would be to use some relatively high power ones in white under the boards, need to protect them but they can be highly usefull on night time laning trips to see what you are crawling over.

See them on US sites - think they call them crawling lights - mainly for use when out rock crawling at night.

Other than that, think that Neons are a bit too Bling Bling for a Surf - but then that's only my opinion.

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by TAZMAN
                  Don't hold back Trev........Just say exactly what you mean. No need to be polite!
                  Funnily enough I was toying with the idea of drilling little holes along the flat vertical edge of the side steps and pushing blue leds in from the back. I saw it on a big Scammell and it looked good. then I thought I would be mistaken for a fairground worker! What about Tivoli ropelights along the edge of the side steps?
                  It's only a hobby!

Comment

Originally posted by kitesurf_phil
                    Don't hold back Trev........Just say exactly what you mean. No need to be polite!
                    Funnily enough I was toying with the idea of drilling little holes along the flat vertical edge of the side steps and pushing blue leds in from the back. I saw it on a big Scammell and it looked good. then I thought I would be mistaken for a fairground worker! What about Tivoli ropelights along the edge of the side steps?
                    Don't forget to put on the tape of Fairground Music and wind up the Stereo

Trev
                    Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Any thoughts?
                      how about a set of furry dice on the rear view mirror and an orange on the aerial... that'd be different too

only do it if you promise to take photies and post em....

Comment

Any thoughts?
                        mudnstuff.me.uk

Comment

surf might be a bit high off the ground for them to work properly... ideally you want to be as close to the ground so it looks like you're driving on the light... otherwise it just looks like a couple of flourescent tubes underneath, even on a standard road car e.g. Tony's Nova.
                          nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Hey it was only a thought to seeing where you are treading late at evening on do's out etc...but the concensus is NO...okay will go with the census on this one.
                            Gaz

Comment

Hey it was only a thought to seeing where you are treading on greenlaning etc...but the concensus has swayed me (NO is the answer)
                              See Gaz, you know it makes sense.

Comment

Working...
                              X