Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RodLeach View Post
    Ive got a TJM bumper too bibs.

Probably know what it looks like by now!!

It wouldn't be that hard to fabricate something up yourself if you've got some basic tools.

Would you want winch mounting cabability? Also do you have a body lift? If not are you planning one?!

If you mount a bumper on the chassis an then do a body lift you'll have a nasty looking gap!
    Yeah stunning - very expensive though eh.
    Don't see I will ever need a winch (fingers crossed), prob not going to go with a body lift as will wanna tow a horse box (even though would love one) no tools available to fab one - know peeps that can, but need a plan first eh. Have an issue with I like them all an can't make up my mind. Pennies also come into it. Need something cheapish but one I like.

PS where's your star gone...?
    How can I be lost when I've got no where to go

Comment

Originally posted by Bibs View Post
      Yeah stunning - very expensive though eh.
      Don't see I will ever need a winch (fingers crossed), prob not going to go with a body lift as will wanna tow a horse box (even though would love one) no tools available to fab one - know peeps that can, but need a plan first eh. Have an issue with I like them all an can't make up my mind. Pennies also come into it. Need something cheapish but one I like.

PS where's your star gone...?
      ohh! Star run out a while ago!! A silver one is on the 'to do' list!! which is getting longer by the day! I'll crack onto that soon. Suprised the scottish lot haven't knocked on my door yet!!

One thing you could do that might be a bit easier maybe...

Tube!

You could probably get something fabricated up fairly cheaply an quickly by comparison to a 'box' type bumper like mine an the ones in your pics.

Comment

Viv, you could mod this one
        Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach View Post
          ohh! Star run out a while ago!! A silver one is on the 'to do' list!! which is getting longer by the day! I'll crack onto that soon. Suprised the scottish lot haven't knocked on my door yet!!

One thing you could do that might be a bit easier maybe...

Tube!

You could probably get something fabricated up fairly cheaply an quickly by comparison to a 'box' type bumper like mine an the ones in your pics.
          Oooo you rebel - did hear of someone with a scaffolding pole ( I think ) Off to bed now anyway (pron to dream of bumpers) . Will show hubby all pics tomorrow an see what he thinks he can sort. Cheers for all the help guys. Night.

Comment

Originally posted by KERRSURF View Post
            Viv, you could mod this one
            Could you? Thought they were completely the wrong shape?

Comment

Originally posted by Bogus View Post
              Bibs You are honoured , apparently GWH has a TJM winch bumper and a winch. He tends to keep quiet about it, so its a great honour that hes offering to let you see it.

Comment

Oooo you rebel - did hear of someone with a scaffolding pole ( I think )
                That'll be Chris, (the Scots one).

Comment

Originally posted by MattF View Post
                  That'll be Chris, (the Scots one).
                  Would love to see a pic of that

Comment

Would love to see a pic of that
                    You ain't alone.

Comment

Working...