A lil' inspiration needed....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A lil' inspiration needed....

Front bumper next to come off so do any of you guys have pics of non standard front bumpers, to give me an idea and where/how (apart from Andys mod) have you put the indicators, an maybe some diffrent ideas.
    How can I be lost when I've got no where to go

Originally posted by Bibs View Post
    Front bumper next to come off so do any of you guys have pics of non standard front bumpers, to give me an idea and where/how (apart from Andys mod) have you put the indicators, an maybe some diffrent ideas.
    do you want something special bibs.
    www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by surfenstein View Post
      Always matey -

Would love some custom made bumpers an sliders all round - but pennies an all that, checkin out the options before I have to bite the bullet an order some from someone not so far away.....

Comment

have you seen mine bibs (bumper that is you rude thing you)
        Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
          have you seen mine bibs (bumper that is you rude thing you)
          Nope - have searched for hours and just end up gettin' sidetracked by old threads. Got a pic? (of the bumper that is)

Comment

Actually - do you have any pics - apart from the ones on your site???

Comment

Nope - have searched for hours and just end up gettin' sidetracked by old threads. Got a pic? (of the bumper that is)
              Bibs You are honoured , apparently GWH has a TJM winch bumper and a winch. He tends to keep quiet about it, so its a great honour that hes offering to let you see it.

Bogus
              Сви можемо

Comment

Originally posted by Bogus View Post
                Bibs You are honoured , apparently GWH has a TJM winch bumper and a winch. He tends to keep quiet about it, so its a great honour that hes offering to let you see it.

Bogus
                Ooo now I feel all special - or is he just teasing me an won't put up the pic.

I love this - http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c7...e/DSCN0597.jpg

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c7...e/DSCN0737.jpg

How much for one of these Stein?

Comment

Actually - do you have any pics - apart from the ones on your site???
                  tell you what bibs if you want inspiration just check out yotatech.type front fender in the search bar and sit down for a couple of hours a drool.
                  www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Bogus View Post

Bogus
                    shhhhhh for goodnes sakes man....i try to keep very quiet about my ALLOY tjm bumper and winch, which a certain member eg the forum personal shopper, pointed me towards

Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Ooo now I feel all special - or is he just teasing me an won't put up the pic.

I love this - http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c7...e/DSCN0597.jpg

How much for one of these Stein?
                      we are actually developing one that looks just like that but its gonna be around the £300 to £400 mark.
                      www.overfab.uk

Comment

this is what two chaps from poole did to me wagon...............

there is a winch in the hole in the front now.

(and when outrageous do stuff to your motor, they stare longingly into each others eyes...the tension mounted it was an emotional moment....)
                        Last edited by gwh200; 24 September 2008, 21:47. Reason: to tell atrue love story.....................................
                        Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

tell you what bibs if you want inspiration just check out yotatech.type front fender in the search bar and sit down for a couple of hours a drool.
                          Yeah - been there - (see pics above spent 3 hours on there)
                          shhhhhh for goodnes sakes man....i try to keep very quiet about my ALLOY tjm bumper and winch, which a certain member eg the forum personal shopper, pointed me towards

- go on - gis a peek

Comment

this is what two chaps from poole did to me wagon...............

there is a winch in the hole in the front now.
                            Oooo now that I'm likin.... how much did that set you back?

Comment

we are actually developing one that looks just like that but its gonna be around the £300 to £400 mark.
                              Best get savin eh?

Comment

Working...
                              X