Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ear Bashing

HELP

Is ther anyone out there who was at Robin Hoods Bay and took some photos of my missus being recover by the GALANT KOI.

Cos she is bashing my ears about how I didnt take any.Well how could I, it was me that had his arm up to the shoulder trying to put on the tow rope.
    Bunny will be going to work tommorow and she needs to show the MALE 4x4 owners what thier missing.
    So pleeeeeeeease if you got any post em up, and get me a quite life.
    Ta very much
    A deaf sumo.
    If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Got it all on video, but i got 45 mins of video to edit from the weekend as well as 20 mins from Avon Dassett. Soon as its done I'll stick it on a CD and post the recovery off to you.
    Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
    My choice
    Back off

Comment

rick needs it for tommorrow.
      (\__/)
      (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
      (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by Koi
        Got it all on video, but i got 45 mins of video to edit from the weekend as well as 20 mins from Avon Dassett. Soon as its done I'll stick it on a CD and post the recovery off to you.
        Cheers Nigel, Ive got some piccies for her to show but as usual not the IMPORTANTone's.
        If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Comment

Originally posted by sumo
          Cheers Nigel, Ive got some piccies for her to show but as usual not the IMPORTANTone's.
          Sorry mate I can not help .
          I was busy sitting on the up turned 'Vagrant' , terrible car park . Fancy putting a pebble there for me to hit .

Rick
          Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

Working...
          X