X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @tonyn

hi tony

is there any news on the diff mate?

also i'm a little confused as to what diff to look for. am i right in thinking that the lsd is only in the back diff or is it in both. if it is only in the back what other diff codes would fit.diff code is g295

sorry to keep bothering you but i need to get it fixed

cheers

How is it going neil .............will you be ok for october as was planning a recce on the 4th

I thought that the lsd was the rear only but i might be wrong
    ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

if i can get the diff sorted then i'm up for it, but if i can't then i may have to pull out

Comment

bump

Comment

Originally posted by sledge View Post
          hi tony

is there any news on the diff mate?

also i'm a little confused as to what diff to look for. am i right in thinking that the lsd is only in the back diff or is it in both. if it is only in the back what other diff codes would fit.diff code is g295

sorry to keep bothering you but i need to get it fixed

cheers
          Neil most 3.0ltr should run a G294 or the LSD version for a 3.0ltr the G295
          rear diff.
          Look on the vin on the bulk head if it says G294 you want a G295 for LSD.
          If as above you're code is G295 then you already have an LSD rear diff fitted.
          The 2.4s are G144 normal and G145 LSD I think which would be no use in a 3.0ltr
          Last edited by yoshie; 25 September 2008, 11:28.
          Brian

Comment

Originally posted by yoshie View Post
            Neil most 3.0ltr should run a G294 or the LSD version for a 3.0ltr the G295
            rear diff.
            Look on the vin on the bulk head if it says G294 you want a G295 for LSD.
            If as above you're code is G295 then you already have an LSD rear diff fitted.
            The 2.4s are G144 normal and G145 LSD I think which would be no use in a 3.0ltr
            so a G294 will fit perfectly, is that right????

Comment

neil ive got a 3.0ltr breaker here do you want me to have a look on that and see what its got.??
              www.overfab.uk

Comment

your a ###### star mark

Comment

Originally posted by sledge View Post
                  so a G294 will fit perfectly, is that right????
                  Yes mate. Kerrsurf has one in perfect condition I think, if ur stuck
                  Brian

Comment

Originally posted by yoshie View Post
                    Yes mate. Kerrsurf has one in perfect condition I think, if ur stuck
                    thanks mate but i have now got a G295

Comment

Working...
                    X