Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice on dealers in Northumberland

Hi everyone

Thanx for the advice yesterday - i've made my mind up and definately want one of these babies now. I'm after more advice. Can anyone recommend a good dealer in my area. I live in Northumberland but would travel around 100 miles in any direction to reach a good dealer. One more question. I'm no techie - manual or auto??

Thanks to everyone in advance.

Originally posted by biffa1968
    Hi everyone

Thanx for the advice yesterday - i've made my mind up and definately want one of these babies now. I'm after more advice. Can anyone recommend a good dealer in my area. I live in Northumberland but would travel around 100 miles in any direction to reach a good dealer. One more question. I'm no techie - manual or auto??

whichever you prefer... but manual will be a little more expensive.
    nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by dabigman
      whichever you prefer... but manual will be a little more expensive.

yep just down to preference, auto boxes are good and smooth and will return a little less mpg than a manual but neither box has any problems known.
      Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
      My choice
      Back off

Comment

Originally posted by biffa1968
        Hi everyone

http://www.vine-place.co.uk/splash.htm

dealers just outside Durham where i got mine, not the cheapest, but very happy with the Surf and the service,
        mudnstuff.me.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Greebo
          http://www.vine-place.co.uk/splash.htm

dealers just outside Durham where i got mine, not the cheapest, but very happy with the Surf and the service,
          i've seen them... in chilton... near my nans place... seemed to have a few in.
          nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Not cheap are they. but worth a look £1000 off on P/X though
            (\__/)
            (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
            (")_(")

Comment

got mine from them in june, and had no problems with the surf other than air con which they dealt with under warranty, (new pump), i probably could have got one cheaper elsewhere but i,m happy with what i,ve got for what i paid , go and have a look, you don,t have to buy and will give you some idea of whats about and what price,

best of luck,

ship

Comment

Working...
              X