@Lucky

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @Lucky

No idea whether it's just me who hasn't noticed, (again), or whether they really are new, but nice addition with the 'thread tools'.

Wouldn't it be worthwhile making the e-mail link usable by guests, by using a captcha or such though?

Think it's your turn to be tardy old bean
    Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Originally posted by UDTrev View Post
      Think it's your turn to be tardy old bean
      Oh bugger. How long have they been there?

Comment

about 3 years, old timer
        Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
          about 3 years, old timer
          They have not. Someone is telling porkies. I know I ain't the most observant person, but they definitely are recent'ish. (Either that or I really need to go back to my dungeon).

Comment

Originally posted by MattF View Post
            (Either that or I really need to go back to my dungeon).
            WHO let you out ?
            Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

I sneaked the key off Yeti whilst he was laughing at one of his own farts, a while back.

Comment

Matt, I freely admit I'm not really very good with these things, but I can't see anything different.

sorry
                Gone from 4x4 to 1x2

Comment

Originally posted by Maverick View Post
                  Matt, I freely admit I'm not really very good with these things, but I can't see anything different.

sorry
                  Oh crap. I'm really looking like a completely unobservant git then. I honestly can't remember seeing all that stuff below the thread, and above the similar topic links, before.

Comment

Oh ###. I've just realised why things seemed different.

I'd set the browser up to identify itself as Googlebot, to check some updates I've done. I'd forgot to reset it. A e-mail link, print version and various other options appear below the thread when you're logged in and the UA is set to identify as one of the spiders. Hmmmm.

Also found out that it bypasses HPOC's restricted forums settings for guests. Hate it when people do that.

Edit: On that note, Lucky, any chance of those links being available as standard?

Comment

Example, (browsing as Googlebot again), this link is one of those at the bottom:

http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/forums/pr...ad.php?t=49346

Comment

I give up, you've completely lost me again.
                        This internet thingy either works or doesn't, the rest is another language and I only do two languages English and Bad English.
                        Gone from 4x4 to 1x2

Comment

Working...
                        X