• Show
Clear All

• Another oh dear.....

Second pic

wonder if it was anyone on here....

hope not
    One day at the time I guess..

Comment

She wants fcuking hanging the stupid fcuking idiot.
      sorry for all the swearing but i hate to read about things like that when it could have been avoided in the first place.
      If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

It's beyond comprehension to think how the mother must've felt seeing the truck go over the pram with her baby in it.

Just some useless low life scum. f**king burn her. That will do.

Comment

She has murdered that young boy, if it was my family she would be dead herself by now.

RIP little one.
          Nissan Patrol for on-road, and a Land-Rover 110 shed for off-road :-)

Comment

shocking.

I hate that article though, what the #### has the price of a house got to do with anything.
            drunk driver and journalist both want ####ing lynching.
            Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

Originally posted by KERRSURF View Post
              shocking.

I hate that article though, what the #### has the price of a house got to do with anything.
              Totally agree. Even being a 4WD is totally irrelivent. It's the driver who was at fault and the vehicle type has nothing to do with it. Hang the journalist first.
              Nev
              Last edited by NiftyNev; 20 September 2008, 14:41. Reason: Left the "r" off of driver

Comment

Nifty and Kerr, I totally agree about the irrelevance of the reporting, but I know one thing for sure, when this goes to court the punishment WONT fit the crime!!! Or is that me just being a cynical, hard working, tax paying, honest, law abiding true Brit????

Cheers, Nick
                "The force will be with you, always!"

Comment

Originally posted by Smego2 View Post
                  She has murdered that young boy, if it was my family she would be dead herself by now.

RIP little one.
                  mr big man.
                  Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

i cant seriously imagine what must have been going through her head when she tried to outrun the police through a fence... ?

this has been a bad week for lots of people.
                    heart goes out to the family who suffered their loss, and also to the woman to blame, as i really dont think she wanted that to happen.
                    some sort of strange mind-lapse. but there is no excuse.
                    Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Originally posted by KERRSURF View Post
                      shocking.

exactly.
                      and this isnt the first article ive seen where complete irrelevant subjects get added and made to look like theyre important factors or topics.
                      Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Originally posted by dieselboy View Post
                        i cant seriously imagine what must have been going through her head when she tried to outrun the police through a fence... ?

this has been a bad week for lots of people.
                        heart goes out to the family who suffered their loss, and also to the woman to blame, as i really dont think she wanted that to happen.
                        some sort of strange mind-lapse. but there is no excuse.
                        Sorry mate, I know that's your opinion but I can't accept that last bit - a drug and drink induced "strange mind lapse" doesn't work with me!!! I'd put the noose around her neck or throw the switch in the blink of an eye!!!

Cheers, Nick
                        "The force will be with you, always!"

Comment

Originally posted by Nick V View Post
                          Sorry mate, I know that's your opinion but I can't accept that last bit - a drug and drink induced "strange mind lapse" doesn't work with me!!! I'd put the noose around her neck or throw the switch in the blink of an eye!!!

Cheers, Nick
                          you make a point, but i havnt read about her being drug induced...
                          Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Originally posted by dieselboy View Post
                            you make a point, but i havnt read about her being drug induced...
                            sorry gotta agree,either way,taxed or not or wotever,drunk behind the wheel end of,cant stand drunk drivers

Comment

Working...
                            X