No announcement yet.

Oh Dear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it auto or manual Mark ? If auto it will be handy for the gearbox as it maybe modded to fit a Rover/Buick V8 or even a Chevy V8
    Being petrol the box will be better suited then a diesel.
    Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

Agggghhhhhhh! You killed it! You were supposed to be able to look after it! Goddammit, I want my Britney Spears minidisc back!

Anyway, bummer Mark, at least you've got another truck to swap bits on to and you can probably break it for more than it cost you

If you're taking it to bits, the steering idler's less than 18 months old and I didn't put many miles on it myself so it should be in good shape. Obviously, the exhaust's worth a bit too and the shocks (if it's still on those) were pretty much new when you bought it. I think the heated fuel um....erm....sorry jetlagged.....must be filter is reasonably rare too. The minidisc player and minidiscs are obviously priceless.

I think you may have difficulty finding anyone interested in a selection of matt-finish absolutely battered body panels though....

Comment

Originally posted by Sancho View Post
        Agggghhhhhhh! You killed it! You were supposed to be able to look after it! Goddammit, I want my Britney Spears minidisc back!

Anyway, bummer Mark, at least you've got another truck to swap bits on to and you can probably break it for more than it cost you

If you're taking it to bits, the steering idler's less than 18 months old and I didn't put many miles on it myself so it should be in good shape. Obviously, the exhaust's worth a bit too and the shocks (if it's still on those) were pretty much new when you bought it. I think the heated fuel um....erm....sorry jetlagged.....must be filter is reasonably rare too. The minidisc player and minidiscs are obviously priceless.

I think you may have difficulty finding anyone interested in a selection of matt-finish absolutely battered body panels though....
        HI sancho,erm adam.yea sorry guv just blew without any warning.already started swapping bits over and as for the heated fuel filter,thats a new one on me for a petrol.how was your hols.?
        www.overfab.uk

Comment

It's a heated fuel something anyway.....Tony could tell you. If I were you I'd take it back to him and berate him about the HGs going. He changed them the last time.

Holiday was excellent thanks. Very sunny almost all the time, nice scenery and way too much drink. Drove around in a Jeep Grand Cherokee. They're a little bit worse to drive (speed, handling, ride, everything) than a 2nd gen surf. Loads of trucks (Rams, F350s etc) that would have Rod peeing his pants though.

As you didn't ask, here's a couple of pics (freshly uploaded so in their raw state). Just for you lot, I've included one of 2 girls in a boat.

Comment

wow - Those pictures are amazing! An not just cuz its got women in!! beautiful pics mate!!

aww shucks...

My mate came back from iceland a while back.... he managed to get a picture of a hilux with the massive wheels an arches but he said most of the drivers looked like they would sooner kill you then let you take pictures of there trucks so he didnt get anymore!

I just loooove big trucks!

Comment

Originally posted by Sancho View Post
              a selection of matt-finish
              Would those be the T-Cut'ed panels, by any chance?

Comment

Originally posted by MattF View Post
                Would those be the T-Cut'ed panels, by any chance?

No, the un-Tcut'ed ones.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
                  No, the un-Tcut'ed ones.
                  Only partially, weren't they?

Comment

Working...
                  X