Oh Dear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh Dear

i think ive just killed the v6,temp gauge shot up into the red and billowed out grey smoke from exhaust,now running on about 4 and a half cylinders.anybody want it for a breaker?
    www.overfab.uk

just head gaskets surely.........and im highly suspicious of you and this thread........
    Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
      just head gaskets surely.........and im highly suspicious of you and this thread........
      whats that supposed to mean oh bald one
      www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by surfenstein View Post
        whats that supposed to mean oh bald one
        well what v6 have you killed........and why did you kill it ??

methinks some skullduggery is afoot here.

(and im not bald.........my hair is suffering exaggeratd effects of gravity)
        Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

a diahatsu with a v6?

Comment

(and im not bald.........my hair is suffering exaggeratd effects of gravity)
            Would that be Mars gravity then?

Comment

Originally posted by MattF View Post
              Would that be Mars gravity then?
              YUP MARS GRAVITY....AND SNICKERS AND KITKAT AND CHIPS AND MUSHY PEAS GRAVITY !!
              Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

YUP MARS GRAVITY....AND SNICKERS AND KITKAT AND CHIPS AND MUSHY PEAS GRAVITY !!
                They're still Marathons in my book, not Snickers.

Comment

bet yr the same about starburst too lol

Comment

and i couldnt agree more...................but mark, whats happened, is this for real,is the v6 surf dead, does sancho know, has he been offered counselling, i believe he is on holiday, some contact the canadian embassy, quick mattf call forensics...dont panic !!!!!!!!

sorry mate had a real rollercoaster of a day, cant it be repaired ??
                    Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

I'll bet he already has plans for its successor rather than repair?

Comment

im assuming that as he says anyone want it for a breaker............but i do believethere are plans afoot for a certain 1st gen !!
                        Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

im afraid it is true gra.ive killed it.it most propable is the head gasket,but i think it could be beyond economical repair.anyway ive just bought that 2.8 n/a surf i was talking about.so its swap bits over time.
                          www.overfab.uk

Comment

im afraid it is true gra.ive killed it.it most propable is the head gasket,but i think it could be beyond economical repair.anyway ive just bought that 2.8 n/a surf i was talking about.so its swap bits over time.
                            Goddam mate.... pity as she was quite up together. still new project will keep you busy...........and if this one gets snorkeled you might not kill it on the plains
                            Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Bummer, still at least it's got the right fuel system and tank plus the handbrake assembly needed for a Lexus lump.

Comment

Working...
                              X