Surf Sleepers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TAZMAN
    Had to be an ERF. Those Perkin lumps are bullet proof, I used to drive the E6, E14 & E10 and they just go on for ever, apart from the clutch tho. I drove some "P reg 6x2 DAF 95 which I think where 280hp and the cabs shake n roll on those like the ERF.
    yeah, we have lots of gearbox probs... cos blokes don't know how to work a twin spitter.... takes getting used to, but not exactly rocket science! better than having 5 buttins on the shifter! (range, split, clutch etc.!)
    nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by dabigman
      yeah, we have lots of gearbox probs... cos blokes don't know how to work a twin spitter.... takes getting used to, but not exactly rocket science! better than having 5 buttins on the shifter! (range, split, clutch etc.!)
      I think the twin is the best box for around town if it's used right, but the crash box can be a mare if your speed and revs are wrong, that one used to get me jumping out of me seat a lot and I played some good tunes on it for a while. The range was good for the long hauls.

Comment

Will be on the M25,M4 then M5 to Taunton deane services on wed then back home again same route.
        Silver Vectra there, blue 4 Runner on the way back
        Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
        My choice
        Back off

Comment

Originally posted by Koi
          Will be on the M25,M4 then M5 to Taunton deane services on wed then back home again same route.
          Silver Vectra there, blue 4 Runner on the way back
          blue ERF with bent steps and bottom bumper valance missing!
          nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

a garage a st Dennis near st austell sell surfs etc, go ours from there. thought we had a rare colour in this part of the world 'sky bluey colour' but seen three down here in cornwall and devon,we will flash if we see you, going cornwall our selfs in august ( see our outfit under the thread 'towing'). not all of us are ignorant in this part of the country!!!!!!!!!!!!
            Last edited by ian and jean; 18 April 2004, 20:50.

Comment

Originally posted by dabigman
              blue ERF with bent steps and bottom bumper valance missing!

Probably on M25 about 09.30 and services on M5 about 12ish, will keep an eye out for you.
              Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
              My choice
              Back off

Comment

surf convoy

tell us more, we will be in cornwall in august newquay,what for??when?? where to finish up!!!!????

Comment

Working...
                X