X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Surf Sleepers?

Just spent a week in cornwall, just outside St Austell saw loads of surfs
    about, waved, flashed lights, tooted horns, stuck head out of sunroof as
    last resort , no response!, Past a few on the M5 Nrth bound, yes I was the git going too fast, have trouble keeping foot off the gas. Hope grey surf east bound on M4 being winched onto AA? truck was O.K Spotted one at @ garage on Bodmin moor on forecourt with 155k on clock that looked as though it greenlaned frequently. Drove on a few beaches and
    basically had 900 miles of fun in a week!

we;ll have to change the no responsive surf owners when im down in penzance area in august.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
    (")_(")

Comment

No Wavy

Not to upset The Kernow People's, Cornwall is an absolutely top place to
      go to so if any one fancies a life swap for Buckinghamshire let me know,
      I'll move there tomorrow!

Comment

DONT TAKE THE PISKY. LOL
        (\__/)
        (")_(")

Comment

Yep, cant agree with you more guys. We're down in Devon in July for 2 weeks and cant wait. Already plotting some greenlane routes and driving on the beach at Westward Ho when the tides out is a blast.....shame my mates motor is a Mitsi Challenger tho..

Comment

No pisky intended or meant.

Comment

HAYLE will be busy in august surf convoy is on the road M5-A30 so be carefull.
              (\__/)
              (")_(")

Comment

i've been on the M5 all week and didn't see much... up and down like a brides nightie....

did see a police chase on friday around taunton though!
                nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by dabigman
                  i've been on the M5 all week and didn't see much... up and down like a brides nightie....

did see a police chase on friday around taunton though!
                  Did they catch ya Matt?

Comment

Originally posted by TAZMAN
                    Did they catch ya Matt?
                    nah, pedal to the metal... nearly touched 56mph at one point!
                    (****** caravans kept getting in the way... some of those dudes need training!)(not that i'm against caravans... just the odd one with dodgy driver!)

Comment

nah, pedal to the metal... nearly touched 56mph at one point!
                      (****** caravans kept getting in the way... some of those dudes need training!)(not that i'm against caravans... just the odd one with dodgy driver!)
                      Nowt wrong with caravans as long as a Surfs pullin it. 56mph, did have a tail wind or was you slip streaming a caravan towed by a Landy?

Comment

Nowt wrong with caravans as long as a Surfs pullin it. 56mph, did have a tail wind or was you slip streaming a caravan towed by a Landy?
                        i had me whip out... give the old girl a good spanking!
                        should be getting a new motor any day!... with 800,000 kms she's a bit tired!

Comment

i had me whip out... give the old girl a good spanking!
                          should be getting a new motor any day!... with 800,000 kms she's a bit tired!
                          800,000Km!! She'll be more than tired, KNACKERED more like, what rig do you drive?

Comment

800,000Km!! She'll be more than tired, KNACKERED more like, what rig do you drive?
                            ERF... think i'm getting a DAF next month
                            i like the wat the cab flexes in high winds though!... i'll miss the shaky roof!
                            just glad we only carry cardboard... don't think i'd get very far with a big weight on!

Comment

ERF... think i'm getting a DAF next month
                              i like the wat the cab flexes in high winds though!... i'll miss the shaky roof!
                              just glad we only carry cardboard... don't think i'd get very far with a big weight on!
                              Had to be an ERF. Those Perkin lumps are bullet proof, I used to drive the E6, E14 & E10 and they just go on for ever, apart from the clutch tho. I drove some "P reg 6x2 DAF 95 which I think where 280hp and the cabs shake n roll on those like the ERF.

Comment

Working...
                              X