nudge bar - does 2nd gen fit 3rd gen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nudge bar - does 2nd gen fit 3rd gen

im looking for a nudge bar for my 3rd gen surf, there is one on ebay that says it fits a 89-96 surf so im assuming its for 2nd gen surfs im wondering will this fit the 3rd gen surf or do i need to get a 3rd gen nudge bar ?

i just found out on another post it will not fit, so can it be easily adapted to fit then ? i worok in a large engineering machining/ fabriction shop so getting wee jobs done should be no probs.

is it possible to make your own bull bar, my work has the capabilites to do all sorts of pipe bending so i was thinking if i bought the materieal one could be made, but then it can be dont with chrome pipe as i assume the chrome would crack if you bent it.
    Last edited by Surf_MoFo; 12 September 2008, 13:37.
    2nd Gen 3.0td, running on waste veg oil

Wont fit, different fixeings
    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

You could try an fabricate your own bull bar, Might look a weee bit tacky unless you do a sh!t hot job on it.

Your probably better off getting the bar you want an then looking at making your own fixings for it.

Comment

Why on earth would you want to put a ugly 2nd gen nudge bar on your truck? They look like the handles from a old pram.

If you are going to fit any bars make sure they are proper bull bars
        Mine WAS a 150 bhp V6 and ran on PETROL

Comment

i seen this for sale and thought it may look better than the one i have, i dont have any nudge bar

the one on the roughtrax website is a beauty but it will be too expensive no doubt plus they dont sell them anymore

2nd Gen 3.0td, running on waste veg oil

Comment

Working...
          X