new 2 the site heres my hilux

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new 2 the site heres my hilux

hi guys new to the site, would like to show all what i got for my self, a one of a kind HILUX SURF 1992 2.4
    once i can post pics i will
    thanks
    1992 Hilux Surf Veggified

Hi and welcome, you should be able to post pics, unless the byte size is too big in which case you can post via an image hosting site such as photobucket,
    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

welcome, 14" lift eh? sounds very interesting.
      Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

It's always bigger over there!! but size is'nt everything
        Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

welcome, look forward to the pics
          www.cnpbetterhomes.co.uk

Comment

14" of lift thats the same as mine. Not happy about that. Good job my bodylift is being doubled to 6". Phew.
            monstercreations.org.uk

Comment

so here are some pics if it works, but i purchased this truck from japan as it is except i installed new tires and a veggie kit with 3 heaters. the truck came lifted as high as it is and with old worn out 35x14.5x15 Mickey Thompsons. I installed slightly bigger tires 36x15.5x15 also Mickey Thompsons.ill post more pics of everything including the veggie kit. been driving for now 2 months with the kit and have only gone through one tank of diesel, and 5 of veggie which was free.
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Phantom 18 View Post
                14" of lift thats the same as mine. Not happy about that. Good job my bodylift is being doubled to 6". Phew.
                wow 6inch body thats cool, i only got 4" i dont think ill lift it any higher though so dont worry.

Comment

Nice looker mate. Can you steer though? Doesn't look like there's much clearance there!

Rod will be bitching now cos his is a 2.4 as well but your wheels are bigger.
                  Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

He doesn't need steering Andy it only goes 10mph (2.4 on 37" )so he can just bump off the skirting boards and carry on
                    Brian

Comment

Originally posted by bluesilvia View Post
                      wow 6inch body thats cool, i only got 4" i dont think ill lift it any higher though so dont worry.
                      Hows it going "A" Glad to see your from Manitoba and not a Toronto Hoser. Spent quite some time in Canada a Place called Penatanguishine (spelling?) just north of Toronto gave me my first inspiration for monster trucks. Got married in Orillia just outside Barry.
                      Nice ride you got there nice MT baja's.
                      Stay away from my brother out there he works in a prison for the criminaly insane. Oak ridge, he'll lock you up for ever.
                      PS send me a tin of Tim Hortons and a box of Tim bits please.
                      This is my truck.

monstercreations.org.uk

Comment

nice truck looks really good.
                        i got sme better pics of mine ill post as well.
                        as for my truck it pulls nicely, i drive it on the highway quite a bit actually. gets to 100kms pretty good. as for the turning it doesnt rub only when i crank it.(u-turn)
                        as for the tim hortons im sure we can work something out.
                        Attached Files

Comment

nice truck that mate,
                          i like it,

Comment

this is my second hilux as my first one was a 91 2.4, but sold to update to newer hilux. great trucks, even better now that its running on veggie, fuel costs have almost went to nothing

Comment

Working...
                            X