Night Light

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KERRSURF View Post
    One of those sat at our local scrappy for years, it was in pretty rough condition but not in the scrap pile, it was kept near one of the buildings, dunno if it's still there or not.
    What one? And I just noticed you got away with saying crap! When did that change happen?
    Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Originally posted by Albannach View Post
      What one? And I just noticed you got away with saying crap! When did that change happen?
      Forsyths had one for years at the buildings on the left as you leave Denny.

CRAP

SCRAP

SCRAPPY
      Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

I just looked at the pics of restoration and the one I used to see was in much better condition than that one you got, it had the glass intact and was in pretty good order I think.
        Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

Thats out then! know the principal tho, used to have a brazeing attachment for the sip arc welder that worked on the "electric flame" method, two copper coated carbon pencils, i also remember my dad getting a "home tanning" contraption that also worked the same way, ###### dangerious thing! i was only little and tripped over the lead knocking it onto my mums backside, jeez did'nt she yell!!! and did'nt i get a verbaling,
          think i'll stick with the spotties i got, cant envisage me needing to find enemy bombers at 20.000 feet
          Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

jesus

when i first looked at the pic,s i though it was something you ran off a car battery. just a little bit to big to take lamping, but it would be great trying.

Comment

Originally posted by White Russian View Post
              when i first looked at the pic,s i though it was something you ran off a car battery. just a little bit to big to take lamping, but it would be great trying.
              Well it is on it's own trailer so it is mobile, but you really need something a bit more manly than a standard Surf to tow the generator as the hitch is about 3 ft high - but once set up you could lamp with ease, even if you were 4 miles away !

Comment

my .223 is usless at that range, have to try and borrow some AAA [ i wish ]

Comment

Working...
                X