A Big Thankyou To All Those Atteneded The Rtts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Big Thankyou To All Those Atteneded The Rtts

Myself and Mandy would like to thank everyone who attended this years rtts and also those from the Fronty forum that came and the 3 guys from Elite 4x4 that joined us also.Also it was nice to meet a new member that Lee(supersurf) brought down aswell Matt and his mate.
    We have got a minimum of £75 that i am just going to Donate on behalf of all of us to the forum and once i have finshed sorting all the other payments out there should be another £15 to £20 to put to the forum aswell
    The weather was good the company was brilliant and we all had a hell of a good time.
    thanks everyone
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

well done mate top weekend
    sorry to mandy that i wasn't on form this weekend
    Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

looking forward to the next one

Comment

Originally posted by sledge View Post
        looking forward to the next one
        Likewise

Comment

Thanks to u too guys. It was even better than last year. Who knows wot next years will bring, better again maybe..........

Comment

Well, seen as a few days ago Rich said "i'm not doing one next year" but the next day, it was "I'm thinking of doing 2 next year" i think we are all in for a good time next year, although it will take alot to top this one

Rich was soooo funny when he was drunk, for all of you that missed it, he nearly fell of the back of Marks tailgate, i don't think i have laughed so much in a long time!
            GO TEAM SLEDGE

Comment

Richard ......it was worth it

next year do a Baldhu trips as we spoke about in august for 2 days .........we will still never cover the whole site
              ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

Originally posted by Dori View Post
                Well, seen as a few days ago Rich said "i'm not doing one next year" but the next day, it was "I'm thinking of doing 2 next year" i think we are all in for a good time next year, although it will take alot to top this one

Rich was soooo funny when he was drunk, for all of you that missed it, he nearly fell of the back of Marks tailgate, i don't think i have laughed so much in a long time!
                i do aim to please tho Anna.
                i was just stressed right out for a few days and i just thought that it was gonna be a poor turn out and we were gonna have to pay out a lot to cover the fees.
                After those few beers tho Friday night and i was able to relax and people were asking for a weekend laning meet next year aswell so i will try to sort something out .
                i willbe looking for an alternative campsite next year also

Comment

Originally posted by BioHazard View Post
                  Richard ......it was worth it

next year do a Baldhu trips as we spoke about in august for 2 days .........we will still never cover the whole site
                  i will book the course for just us again for 1 day then we can use the course the 2nd day again for £10 if anyone wants to unless i can work out a good deal with the land owner for the camping and off roading for the whole weekend.I will look into this soon and see what he says and then let you all know

Comment

august next year?pretty plz

Comment

as in my new thread Andy i am in the process of sorting out a new campsite for next year so it will all depend on when the race horses will be at the stables

Comment

Working...
                      X