An Apology

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An Apology

Hi, I have an apology to make to Richard and all of you that went to the SRTTS this year. Firstly I would like to apologise for not coming as I initially said I would. Secondly I apologise for getting Kevin to leave early, mainly because I was crying down the phone at him and was feeling sorry for myself because my back and legs hurt so much. I think it was a good job he was coming back as I was carted off to hospital in an ambulance and given shed loads of morphine and Diazepam so I didn't care that it hurt so much after that!!!!!!! Had my back scanned and was told that the problem I had before has come back somewhere else.
    So BIG apologies to you and I hope that all of those that went had a fantastic time. Well done to Richard for organising it again.

Abi x
    He's got the surf!! (at the moment)

You have a good reason ...........it's those weather cowards
    ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

Originally posted by BioHazard View Post
      You have a good reason ...........it's those weather cowards
      lmfao

Comment

Abi you got no need to apologise.The main thing is your home again and your feeling a bit better.We hope you get sorted soon and can join us all agin.
        Your health comes first before anything
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Thinks she's mainly apologising for making me head home sat eve. I was already considering it as my back hurt, but she finalised my choice
          My other cars a QUAD
          (sv1000spilot on surf forums)
          http://www.devonandcornwall4x4response.co.uk/index

Comment

what he said ^ (post above kevs!) you did miss a good weekend, so you better make sure they get it sorted good and proper this time so you can make it next year!! dont tell dan but i though his driving was really good, well untill he broke kevin that is!! glad to hear your feeling a bit better and the balls rolling in getting you mended!
            it never rain it pours! glad I got the 4X4

Comment

sorry you are unwell, get better soon, yer health def comes first.
              Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

Working...
              X