surrey laning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• surrey laning

went laning today in surrey.....great day. my winch works a treat. as soon as the pictures arrive, you can see me recovering someone.......from a rather extreme predicament
    Non intercooled nothing.

Get them pics up dude!!!!!!!!!!
    Alan
    www.amcbs.webeden.co.uk www.xjrestorations.co.uk

Comment

am waiting for the pics.......on the fourwheel driveclub web site.....but more importantly

DONLOGAN

WHERE ARE YOU
      Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Present and correct sir...

How's it going? Was ###### good fun yesterday and the standard, saggy arsed Surf has done me proud. Doesn't seem to have sustained any damage, even on the right hand side that it rolled onto!

I didn't think we'd be getting out of that one easily. Tom said he looked back out of the window and saw the back wheel up in the air, i would liked to have seen it from behind but was stuck in the seat being pressed up against the driver's side window and couldn't crawl out. Not sure if that girl got some pics? I'll have a look on the fourwheeldriveclub site in a minute.

I didn't think it would be as full on as it was.... Beggars' Lane and that other one with all the water were especially good. Can't wait to go again. Will hopefully have some pics up soon.

Lee.

Comment

spot on mate. bl00dy good day out, some of those lanes are awesome.
          deffo feel another trip out again

(btw has tom changed his pants cos he must have shoite himself when you rolled)
          Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Was a great day, fourwheeldrive club peeps do themselves proud every time! Shame I missed Dons roll though!

Good to see more surfs than ever too!

Some pics here http://www.hepburnia.com/events/20080906_offroading/

and a vid here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sCh9...156b9dc9746ee5
            Last edited by biosurf; 7 September 2008, 13:23.

Comment

oh !!!!!

we were so intent on getting donlogan back on his four wheels, no one got a pic, just this one. this is at "landing back down stance"

it was such a challenging lane.there were 2-3 ft deep holes all the way along, so it was a case o drive through and hope........except when its so wet the truck just slides sideways off the edge of the track and straight down a 3 foot deep hole.
              Last edited by gwh200; 7 September 2008, 16:39.
              Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Oh no! I shouted out for someone to take a picture as well! Tom tried to get the camera out through the window, but couldn't get to a position where he could get a picture. Starting to look like i'll have to do it again next time...

Comment

did you get any pics lee ??
                  Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

The FWDC may be good but they still let you play in that bomb hole on the plain that is out of bounds ........they lack local knoledge sometimes
                    ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

I know, they were relying on someone who said they had local knowledge, all the maps etc. turned out we were missing the 'Hazards knowhow!
                      I think they're planning another plains run at some point - been talk of doing a night time one. Fancy coming?

Comment

Originally posted by biosurf View Post
                        I know, they were relying on someone who said they had local knowledge, all the maps etc. turned out we were missing the 'Hazards knowhow!
                        I think they're planning another plains run at some point - been talk of doing a night time one. Fancy coming?
                        Might depends on work etc .......

I don't know it all but i know the rules
                        ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

to "let" people play......common sense should tell you not to, whether organising or participating
                          Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

They clearly needed to know more but I think the bod has been suitably chastised

i'll keep you posted as to the next one

Comment

My pics were a bit gash as well but i'll post them when i can. I live on a school campus and their networked PCs won't let me join photobucket.com or similar sites for some reason. The pics exceed the upload limit for the forum as well so can't do it that way either. Got a video from inside the truck too when it was on it's side. Lots of strange angles and laughing.... Will post soon as possible.

Graham, if you're about on an evening or weekend this week and wouldn't mind helping out with those springs, shocks and brakeline then give us a shout. Can do it all at my dads with garage and power etc... If not then no problem.

Cheers,

Lee.

Comment

Working...
                              X