Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gap Below Stereo!

Hi Guys,
    Ive got another question for you. Ive got a 1996 3.0td Surf and it has a big ugly gap below the Stereo! Is there anything available to fill or make it tidyer?

Thanks in advance for any assistance!

Regards Steven

www.survivalbushcraft.com

Hello

Yes - you can get a kind of box to go in there, that screws into the brackets that the stereo should be attached to - have a look on eblag or in Halfrauds, or some motor factors place. Ask for single din storage or similar...
    Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Originally posted by Survivor View Post
      Hi Guys,
      Ive got another question for you. Ive got a 1996 3.0td Surf and it has a big ugly gap below the Stereo! Is there anything available to fill or make it tidyer?

Regards Steven

yes.....................its called a cb.
      Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
        yes.....................its called a cb.

You is, like real funny, innit!
        Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Originally posted by MudSurfer View Post

You is, like real funny, innit!
          boyakasha !! me julie !!!
          Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Or a dvd player.

Comment

Originally posted by Survivor View Post
              Hi Guys,

Regards Steven

Hi steven, you into off roading

Comment

When ever the chance arise's i'll be sticking it in 4WD, which isnt as often as i'd like. I'd love to be doing alot more of it.
                My work sometimes gives me the opportunity to off road.
                Do you go off-roading and where?
                Thanks for asking.

Comment

Hello mate, like graham said, a nice wee cb looks the biz and it's very handy if you are offroad in a group.

visit the site in my sig for some scottish offroading adventure.

Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

that looks good alan.....i have the same sort of set up, with an auxilliary speaker...,ay need it tomorrow, am laning in surrey, and apparently its preety hairy in the wet !!
                    Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

If you are motoring on a budget I have a TOP TIP for getting rid of the gap below the stereo which will cost nothing

Remove the stereo from its current slot
                      Reposition it in the slot below where it used to be
                      You have instantly cured the problem and no longer have that unsightly gap below the stereo.

If you found this tip helpful please etc etc

If however you are loaded and wealthier than astronauts 5 or 6 quid buys you a cubby hole thingamyjig from Halfrauds

Bogus
                      Сви можемо

Comment

I have a TOP TIP for getting rid of the gap below the stereo which will cost nothing

Remove the stereo from its current slot
                        Reposition it in the slot below where it used to be
                        You have instantly cured the problem and no longer have that unsightly gap below the stereo.

If you found this tip helpful please etc etc

If however you are loaded and wealthier than astronauts 5 or 6 quid buys you a cubby hole thingamyjig from Halfrauds

Bogus[/QUOTE] Top Tip indeed, on a par with the "never use the broken end of a bottle" Tip, however i seem to have spotted a very slight downside to that plan, once one has sucessfully located the said sterio where the ugly gap "underneath" usd to be one will be left with an ugly gap "on top" so to combat this may i suggest that one spends a small fortune on a completly f##kin useless "double din" TV come sterio come CD come USB come rev camera all singing all danceing all teeth and tits all things to all men head unit, like wot i did!,
                        in one action it removes both ugly gaps, cuts power to the rear speakers, looses signal as soon as ya stick your hands on the steering wheel, keeps flooping open, and comes on when you turn the key, then goes off as you start the car, and then comes on again when it's started, always goes to rev camera in the middle of your favorite heavy metal track (the fact you've shifted into reverse is neither here nor there) made in china by chinese people
                        you can be sure the craftsmanship involved in the construction of this techinical masterpiece will give you many minuits of trouble free enjoyment,
                        they all come with a very generious 200 yard gaurantee

Last edited by POPEYE; 6 September 2008, 08:52.
                        Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Ian youv'e lost your beer can holder.............

Comment

Naw i drop the head unit and stick it on that
                            Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Yeah, but other than that youre happy with it No ??

Bogus
                              Сви можемо

Comment

Working...
                              X