X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TobyJug View Post
    yeah I know she is very surfporting....
    but did it not say the 2nd gen is gone?

yes mate, let me explain. mudsurfer had a burgundy 2.4 surf. he bought another blue 3.0 litre 2nd gen surf,he met the absolutely lovely nina, she then bought a 3rd gen baby blue surf,he has just got rid of the 2.4 burgundy surf,therefore he still has a blue 2nd gen 3.0 litre surf and the lovely nina (mudsurfette) has a baby blue 3rd gen

so to recap had 1, then 2,then two of them had three, and now two of them have two,she has a 3rd gen he has a 2nd gen
    she is very nice and is just what mud needed in his misguided life to save him from a life of crime and cottaging in toilets,he has now sold the original 2nd gen ,thereby reducing his surf tally from 2 to 1 (both were 2nd gens)....i think he still does the toilet thing, not sure........got that !!
    Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
      yes mate, let me explain. mudsurfer had a burgundy 2.4 surf. he bought another blue 3.0 litre 2nd gen surf,he met the absolutely lovely nina, she then bought a 3rd gen baby blue surf,he has just got rid of the 2.4 burgundy surf,therefore he still has a blue 2nd gen 3.0 litre surf and nthe lovely nina (mudsurfette) has a baby blue 3rd gen

so to recap had 1, then 2,then two of them had three, and now two of them have two,she has a 3rd gen he has a 2nd gen
      she is very nice and is just what mud needed in his misguided life to save him from a life of crime and cottaging in toilets,he has now sold the original b2nd gen ,thereby reducing his surf tally from 2 to 1....i think he still does the toilet thing, not sure........got that !!
      got it now....

oops I did not know he had 3 surfs...
      I thought there was only a 2nd and a 3rd..
      So I thought he sold his and was gonna drive hers....

Sorry

Hope I get let off here.....
      One day at the time I guess..

Comment

got it now....

oops I did not know he had 3 surfs...
        I thought there was only a 2nd and a 3rd..
        So I thought he sold his and was gonna drive hers....

Sorry

Hope I get let off here.....
        or
        Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

oh let him offtrev...............its very complex, and mudsurfer is ...............complex(or does he just have one)
          Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Tis your lucky day Toby - you owe GWH a HUGE cuppa
            Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

oh let him offtrev...............its very complex, and mudsurfer is ...............complex(or does he just have one)
              Thanks for the explaining and the letting off....
              Thanks mate I owe u one....

Originally posted by UDTrev View Post
              Tis your lucky day Toby - you owe GWH a HUGE cuppa
              Thanks Trev...
              I will get him a nice cold pint or a nice hot cuppa when I meet him....

Thanks..

Comment

Yes, 2.4 was 1, then the 3.0 was 2, then the other 3.0 was 3, now the 2.4 1 is gone, and the two 3.0s remain, so when there once were three including a 2.4, now there are two 3.0s left.

Got it?

Really?

The 2.4 has been replaced by a 2.5 though....
                Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Originally posted by MudSurfer View Post
                  Yes, 2.4 was 1, then the 3.0 was 2, then the other 3.0 was 3, now the 2.4 1 is gone, and the two 3.0s remain, so when there once were three including a 2.4, now there are two 3.0s left.

Got it?

Really?

The 2.4 has been replaced by a 2.5 though....
                  all good....

I am going back Llangollen soon to find some more lanes think I have spotted some between wayfinder and Google earth...

So gonna check them out then if u come this way it will be worth your while..

Comment

all good....

I am going back Llangollen soon to find some more lanes think I have spotted some between wayfinder and Google earth...

So gonna check them out then if u come this way it will be worth your while..

I'm in Wales in Oct - won't be going there before as the trucks getting a heart transplant soon - so won't use it much for a few weeks.

If you have memory map, I can send you some routes to look at!

Comment

I'm in Wales in Oct - won't be going there before as the trucks getting a heart transplant soon - so won't use it much for a few weeks.

If you have memory map, I can send you some routes to look at!
                      Yeah I'll be there too the 3th..... lol

I have not got Memory map yet..
                      Is it good?
                      How does it work?

I have been looking at it.. thought of a cheap laptop for the truck as mine is a little good for taking off-roading hehe

Comment

It's great - all UK OS maps on a PC - I use an old Dell laptop and sometimes an 8" screen too - really amazing stuff, you can record trips, share routes from others too - very useful and you don't get lost either! Unless you are Boyo!

Comment

i did try and explain, but toby got all daft on me(to much oranjeboom on his cornflakes)
                          Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

It's great - all UK OS maps on a PC - I use an old Dell laptop and sometimes an 8" screen too - really amazing stuff, you can record trips, share routes from others too - very useful and you don't get lost either! Unless you are Boyo!

Nice worth the money then by the sounds of it...

What version have you got?

I do have a plotter on the TOMTOM so don't get lost to easy

Comment

Nice worth the money then by the sounds of it...

What version have you got?
                              Well worth the money - I've got V5 and I got it from ebay for a lot less that they sell it for directly.....

Comment

i did try and explain, but toby got all daft on me(to much oranjeboom on his cornflakes)

haha I hate Oranjeboom gives me such a headache...

I did understand after your explanation I even posted a thanks....

Anyway time for some cornflakes with....... John Smith....

Comment

Working...
                                X