Double Exhaust Trouble.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by daithediver View Post
    Can anyone tell me what size the bolts are incase any of them break,looking on toyoDIY.com,they seem to be two different sizes as there are two different part no`s.The bolts I`m referring to are,tail pipe to main box and main box to flexy.
    i really am not sure. but i think they could be M8 or M10
    Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Thanks for that,I was hoping some one would know,I can go to the local (20 miles)main dealers I suppose but would try nearer if I knew the sizes.Only have a limited access to the pit in fire station on saturday so want to be prepared before I start fitting it.
      I swear to drunk I`m not God.

Comment

Thanks for that,I was hoping some one would know,I can go to the local (20 miles)main dealers I suppose but would try nearer if I knew the sizes.Only have a limited access to the pit in fire station on saturday so want to be prepared before I start fitting it.
        im hoping someone can give a definate answer so you can be 100% instead of 10%.
        Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Well Chuffed

I got the new parts of the exhaust fitted this morning,luckily all the bolts came out easily,all of them were the same size,so I don`t know why they should have different part numbers.The parts fitted straight on,no messing about which was a suprise for a pattern exhaust,copper slipped all the bolts just incase the need to come out again for any reason,just remains to see how long it lasts now.

Comment

20 miles to your nearest dealer? Where 'bouts in south Wales are you then?

Comment

Top end of the Afan Valley, nearest is Bridgend,20 miles round trip.

Comment

Top end of the Afan Valley, nearest is Bridgend,20 miles round trip.
                Ah, same as me then. My nearest is Newport, 20ish miles round trip.

Comment

One of the benifits of living in the fresh air eh?Believe your up Crumlin way is that right?
                  Last edited by daithediver; 6 September 2008, 16:41.

Comment

One of the benifits of living in the fresh air eh?Believe your up Crumlin way is that right?

Yep. Or 'Grumlin' as they say on the Potnoodle advert.

Comment

Did you have any problems with flooding ? We are OK up here,About 700 ft up and very good drainage,a couple of trees have fallen over a bit further down the valley but nothing else.

Comment

Did you have any problems with flooding ? We are OK up here,About 700 ft up and very good drainage,a couple of trees have fallen over a bit further down the valley but nothing else.
                        No flooding up here, 1000 feet up on Hafodrynys mountain. Plenty of rainwater gushing down the road though.

Comment

Feel sorry for all those affected,did you see on the news about the disco that turned over up in powys killing a 17 yr old, as every one on here keeps saying never go off road on your own. Especially in the weather conditions we have had the last couple of days.They were very reckless or stupid.

Comment

Feel sorry for all those affected,did you see on the news about the disco that turned over up in powys killing a 17 yr old, as every one on here keeps saying never go off road on your own. Especially in the weather conditions we have had the last couple of days.They were very reckless or stupid.
                            Yeah, it happend up near Llynn Briane reservoir. Apparently there were others in the 4x4 that managed to escape before it got washed away when they tried to drive through a ford or shallow river crossing.

Comment

Working...
                            X