goodrich tyres

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• goodrich tyres

ok ive been phoneing everywhere to get a set of bfg ats anyone got any ideas where i can get them all i get is there like hens teeth and 500 quid help
    black n tan
    black n tan
    yes i am a dobermann man

Originally posted by slydog
    ok ive been phoneing everywhere to get a set of bfg ats anyone got any ideas where i can get them all i get is there like hens teeth and 500 quid help
    I got my MTs from Biggleswade motorist centre, I think they had ATs as well, should be able to get them for £400 or thereabouts for 4.

Bit far for you to travel, but they are pretty rare at the moment and are coming into the country at around £115 to the dealer.

Cheers

Comment

I have always found Pellon to be cheap.

http://www.richardhaigh.clara.net/pe...tact/index.htm

Comment

number

cheers lucky ive been trying to find there number have you got it m8
        black n tan
        black n tan
        yes i am a dobermann man

Comment

Micheldever Tyres quoted £316 for 4 31" BFG A/T's a couple of weeks ago. they had 8 in stock.

Going there next week, to pickup some other tyres, could pick them up for you if you want to fit them elsewhere.

Getting 4 31" Kumho A/T's for the ex's 4Runner, @ £57ea.
          4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

tyres

tony have you got there number m8
            black n tan
            black n tan
            yes i am a dobermann man

Comment

cheers lucky ive been trying to find there number have you got it m8
              Here you go.

Saxon Gate tyres & exhaust.

A1M to R/about, take right exit (Matalan etc) mini R/about then turning on your left, little industrial type units.

Tel: 01767 314011

Comment

tony have you got there number m8

http://www.micheldever.co.uk/

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

nice one

cheers lucky ive just called them 83 quid each big difference there thats with fitting hes ringing me back to let me know when cheers again
                  black n tan
                  black n tan
                  yes i am a dobermann man

Comment

cheers lucky ive just called them 83 quid each big difference there thats with fitting hes ringing me back to let me know when cheers again
                    No problem, good luck with it, they are pretty good as well, balanced my alloys with the weights on the inside of the wheel as well.

Plus you get to go and look around Halfords wound the corner while you are waiting, or Matalan if you are into cheap clothes.

Cheers

Comment

Just a back up if you have no luck with any of the above, www.tyresonline.net (01212366787) had them at around the £80-90 range, got a set of 4 (smaller )Yokohama geolanders at £63 each with £17 delivery for all 4, they have 31.1050R15 Geolanders at £74.50 each, tried getting a price for BFG's but lines were busy. Got the geo's fitted locally for £12 each. Worth a try if the above have sold out, nice bloke to deal with,

Cheers, Nick.

Comment

not BFG's but as good and cheaper

Cooper Discoverer H/T 265/75 R15 S £81.27 each
                        Cooper Discoverer L/T 31/10.5 R15 Q £90.46 each

Black Circles Tyre Fitting Centre
                        468 Hertford Road
                        Edmonton
                        N9 8AD
                        Phone: 0845 200 0022

I think the same place sells BFG's for £109 now but the price and availability varies from week to week

Comment

The mark up on tyres from dealers is huge £20-£30 a tyre i can now get trade for my tyres & i'll save £120 on 4 tyres thats a huge discount.
                          unfortuanatly i am limited to 5 a year so im unable to share the discount for you guys
                          (\__/)
                          (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
                          (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by marky
                            The mark up on tyres from dealers is huge £20-£30 a tyre i can now get trade for my tyres & i'll save £120 on 4 tyres thats a huge discount.
                            unfortuanatly i am limited to 5 a year so im unable to share the discount for you guys
                            Just a thought........ as a specific user group with a lot of cumulative buying power, would it be worth enquiring at some of these places, especially the ones that do mail order, to see if they were intersted in being a kind of 'offical tyre supplier' for members of this site? Between us we must spend thousands of pounds each year on tyres, must be worth a discount. If there are a few of us who have garages local happy to fit them it could be a waste not to try?

Comment

Good idea NICK. Go for it
                              (\__/)
                              (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
                              (")_(")

Comment

Working...
                              X