Stooopid question i'm sure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah OK.

I VERY much doubt its simple. I think it was Mark (Stein) who was saying that the non-cruise models dont have the necessary slip-rings in the steering column etc.

As you say, Rich will know better once he's removed it.
    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
      Ah OK.

I VERY much doubt its simple. I think it was Mark (Stein) who was saying that the non-cruise models dont have the necessary slip-rings in the steering column etc.

As you say, Rich will know better once he's removed it.
      Interesting. I wonder what they're for... is it just for relaying the signals from the switches on the steering wheel, or is it more involved I wonder. I'd love to have cruise control again (had it on my Volvo 960 and Peugeot 605), but I'd also quite like to keep my Momo style steering wheel that I fitted to the Surf.
      Paul </Slugsie>
      Immortal.so far!

Comment

Originally posted by Slugsie View Post
        Interesting. I wonder what they're for... is it just for relaying the signals from the switches on the steering wheel, or is it more involved I wonder. I'd love to have cruise control again (had it on my Volvo 960 and Peugeot 605), but I'd also quite like to keep my Momo style steering wheel that I fitted to the Surf.
        I' not so fussy, i just want cruise control, but don't want to spend £300, or an entire weekend to fit it. by the sounds of it i'm asking a bit much though.

Martin
        Just trying to raise my postcount!

Comment

Working...
        X