@ MattF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @ MattF

Hi mate, sorted these pics of the EGR out for ya, i'm afraid i did'nt do a blow by blow account of removeing it but these should help, i've marked certain bits as best as i can remember em, if John thingy (sorry could'nt remember ya name) adds some pics as well it should just about cover it, the pic of it on the bench is red-- the plate that holds the electrical plugs etc, i left this intact and rebolted on advice from another member, as he was'nt sure about what effect if any removeing em would have on the engine management
    blue-- pretty sure this is the vac pipe i disconnected and cable tied,
    green-- the exhaust manifold connection, use the old pipes as templates for blancing plates, you can either remove the long studs on the inlet manifold and replace with shorter bolts or use spacer's like i did, gaskets req on both plates, as John said might be a bugger with engine in or no bodylift,
    other pic are the mounting points and the whole assembly hanging loose, if i can be of any more help let me know matt

Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Cheers Ian. You're a star.

Comment

Matt i got all them bits sitting in a bucket, If you want em to make blanking plates without having to strip half your truck, you can have em...
      it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Working...
      X