Keep on waving!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keep on waving!

Just wondered how many of you here wave/flash/yell/whatever at other Surf drivers?

I often feel I'm the only one! We seem to have a shed load of Surf's driving around in Cornwall yet I have only ever had 2 wave back at me. The usual response is a look of who the hell is he waving at! I know Clayton waves like a mad thing but does anyone else?

Yep and never had a wave back yet.
    Damn VW drivers and motorcyclists get all the fun! Went camping with a couple of friends in a VW transporter this weekend and they got waved by campers, others transporters and even other types of camping van thingummies!
    Damn them all

Comment

i get waved at by anyone in anything thats slightly different!!

I got waved at by a monster 3rd gen a few weeks back.

i tend not to wave first.... i know a bloke who sold his surf because he said everywhere he went "fat, bald blokes waved"

Comment

here you are then ..........

now get some bleedin work done
        Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach View Post
          i get waved at by anyone in anything thats slightly different!!

I got waved at by a monster 3rd gen a few weeks back.

i tend not to wave first.... i know a bloke who sold his surf because he said everywhere he went "fat, bald blokes waved"

and damn people with bigger tyres than me!

*scrabbles around down back of chair for coppers to add to the 33's fund piggy bank*

Comment

i've had a few waves, most people just don't want to look stupid lol

Comment

No one ever sees me let alone waves
              ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

People have waved at me while I've been driving.

Well it was a hand gesture anyway lol
                Hold my beer and watch this

Comment

Originally posted by biosurf View Post
                  Yep and never had a wave back yet.
                  Damn VW drivers and motorcyclists get all the fun! Went camping with a couple of friends in a VW transporter this weekend and they got waved by campers, others transporters and even other types of camping van thingummies!
                  Damn them all
                  My sisters the same in her moded mini one with all the other mini1 drivers, waving at any bugger who moves! Lets be honest their nothing like a real mini just a way for BMW to make more money! I always say hers is a mini on steroids.

Like VW drivers they always seem to get the big runs as well - original RTTS, VW weekend etc.

Comment

Normally get a good return on wave/flash round here and out and about.

Even get an acknowledgments from modd'ed LR's round here, especially in the 4Runner.
                    4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN View Post
                      Normally get a good return on wave/flash round here and out and about.

Even get an acknowledgments from modd'ed LR's round here, especially in the 4Runner.
                      dont they have a secret sign....like waving their toolbox's at each other
                      yesterday on the chichester bypass, a 3rd gen drew up alonside, tooted and shot off
                      Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
                        ..... 3rd gen drew up alonside, tooted and shot off..........
                        Its called acceleration.....

Most 3.0's have it, even some 2.4's on 31's do.

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN View Post
                          Its called acceleration.....

Most 3.0's have it, even some 2.4's on 31's do.

accel ..... acleer, nope no idea what that is !!

in my defence i was doing the " 90 kph ,fuel saving, old bloke pipe and slippers drive"
                          Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

I've had this with the last two cars I've had (MR2 and S2000).

I'm still not good enough to spot an early surf over the massive amount of other 4x4's out this way.

Comment

Working...
                            X