Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bushy and Family

Hi Vince and Jo.
    Thanks very much for everything yesterday it was really appreciated.Great to meet the 3 of you also. I got home at half past midnight in the end and probs with the towing either.
    see you all soon at rtts

Can i just say at least i pulled 3t up a mountain but had to stop virtually at the top to allow the truck to cool down.
    For those who have been to Vince's then you'll know how steep that hill is getting up to his place
    Last edited by stormforce; 25 August 2008, 09:18.
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Yes it is one very steep hill
    ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

Nice to meet you too Richard, it only took 4 hours thanks too modern technology!!!!!!!
      I bet you could have fried chips in you A/T fluid!

p.s. no-one has noticed the fire hydrant ..........yet. hehehe!!

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
        Nice to meet you too Richard, it only took 4 hours thanks too modern technology!!!!!!!
        I bet you could have fried chips in you A/T fluid!

p.s. no-one has noticed the fire hydrant ..........yet. hehehe!!
        shhhh.
        Got the truck running by the way Vince.I had to tow the truck while in park as the starter had seized but a quick tug with my truck and she fired up.
        As i was filling the rad Mandy noticed water peeing out from underneath and the rad drain had been opened.
        I've had the truck running for nealy a hour solid and taking it for a spin and the temp has stayed just below half.
        The top hose seems to be hard but everything is working ok so i may get a sniffer test done just to check and if that comes back alright then i think its a bargain at the price i paid.
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Working...
        X